June 7, 201214 yr The first two are shirts by two YouTubers that I'm currently really obsessed with. :escaping:
June 7, 201214 yr ^I particularly like the first one and the third one :awesome: The second one is pretty nice too But then it depends on the..uh...exact form or the shirt, you know ? If it's tight or not at all, that kind of detail...
June 7, 201214 yr I love the second one :wacky: Um...they're all unisex (can be worn by either gender and fit correctly). In other words, generic t-shirts with nice designs on them. :escaping:
June 7, 201214 yr I basically wear things that are comfortable and/or have nerdy/geeky/random references to youtubers on them. Oh, and blue things. That's the extent of my fashion knowledge. :escaping:
June 7, 201214 yr ^:lol: Luckily for you being a geek has become kinda trendy those last few years :lol: Oh I see what you did with your location. :lol:
June 7, 201214 yr Delaware is SO TINY, though. Seriously, one can drive from the northenmost border to the southernmost border within TWO HOURS.
June 7, 201214 yr ^Reminds me of Brittany (a region in North-West France). You can also drive from the northernmost to the southernmost border within 2 hours. Though it's not the same from East to West.
June 8, 201214 yr And Delaware is also, for the most part, fairly boring. :P (although the Black Keys and The Killers and some other musicians are coming for a music festival in the capital of Delaware...that's a first)
June 8, 201214 yr And, uh, let's see here.. The Killers The Black Keys Jack White Death Cab For Cutie John Legend Bassnectar The Flaming Lips Passion Pit Cake Lupe Fiasco Girl Talk Silversun Pickups Young the Giant OK Go Michael Franti & Spearhead Cold War Kids Fitz and the Tantrums Tinie Tempah The Wallflowers Chiddy Bang AWOLNATION The Head and the Heart Grouplove Trampled By Turtles Charles Bradley and His Extraordinaires Bombay Bicycle Club Mayer Hawthorne & The County Cults Graffiti6 Ra Ra Riot Walk the Moon Polica Blind Pilot The Felice Brothers Heartless Bastards Mariachi El Bronx Allen Stone Matt Costa J Roddy Walston and the Business The Knocks Reptar Imagine Dragons Kids These Days Penguin Prison Moon Taxi Turf War lower case blues
June 8, 201214 yr I don't even know 10 of these names, and I must have listened to like 3 or 4 of them. :| But I have no musical culture anyway.
June 8, 201214 yr I love The Killers, The Black Keys, Young the Giant, Bombay Bicycle Club, and Blind Pilot :) Edit: And Imagine Dragons, solely because of the Perks of Being a Wallflower :dazzled:
Create an account or sign in to comment