✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

I am now in that category of people who are "adults" but still teenagers :| It is a bit weird :|

Weird. I think I'm in the category of people who are 'teens' but feel like an adult... :inquisitive: Something like that anyway.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. I think I'm in the category of people who are 'teens' but feel like an adult... :inquisitive: Something like that anyway.

I know how you feel... kinda alienating at times lol

P.s. people, stop the directioners, go make your own thread if you have to, but please... pollution is bad

yes i know to exact what you meant! it is very troublesome when you are young and blossoming toward a creature of power and sexuality, but your parents have no true knowledge of themselves. how can we solve this?:angry:

just let the parents have knowledge :angry:

Wow I must be the real exception. I'm a teenager who feels like I'm a 60 year old in retirement. I just don't care about much. *shrugs shoulders*

P.S I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! Does that make you mad??? LOL:D

Wow I must be the real exception. I'm a teenager who feels like I'm a 60 year old in retirement. I just don't care about much. *shrugs shoulders*

P.S I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! Does that make you mad??? LOL:D

woah! easy up on the one direction!!!! drugs don't work lol!

about the 60 thing....lol i sometime feel the same way...lol minus the wrinkles

sit tha fuq down sista u jus lyk anyone else on dis board, lern some respect or sth idk just gawd dann self intighteld kids deez daiiz

HEY!!!YO!! CALM DOWN. This is a Coldplay forum,where civilized people talk without cursing and anger. Not a YouTube comment section GEEZ

P.S..........BRO....better grammar.

ANYWAYS....a majority of my friends feel like they're adults and want to fast forward their teen years. But growing up to me just means paying taxes an working at a job I don't like:(

sit tha fuq down sista u jus lyk anyone else on dis board, lern some respect or sth idk just gawd dann self intighteld kids deez daiiz

omg I understood everything, I feel like I'm fluent or something :awesome: