✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creator of this thread......I WANNA KISS YOU. I'm a new fan but I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH. Zayn is......HUBBA HUBBA GORGEOUS. They are constantly on my mind. I havent felt this way about a band since I got into Coldplay and Oasis. I can't wait for their next album.

P.S. I may love them but at this moment they are no Beatles. I may not be a fan of the Beatles but I acknowledge the greatness of their music. The Beatles have 12 albums to back up their cred and 1D only has one. Let's give them time.

P.S.S Let's hope they stick together or break up peacefully...unlike the Beatles.

Creator of this thread......I WANNA KISS YOU. I'm a new fan but I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH. Zayn is......HUBBA HUBBA GORGEOUS. They are constantly on my mind. I havent felt this way about a band since I got into Coldplay and Oasis. I can't wait for their next album.

P.S. I may love them but at this moment they are no Beatles. I may not be a fan of the Beatles but I acknowledge the greatness of their music. The Beatles have 12 albums to back up their cred and 1D only has one. Let's give them time.

P.S.S Let's hope they stick together or break up peacefully...unlike the Beatles.

Lets be best friends :heart:

:lol: The video for What Makes You Beautiful reminds me of the one for All The Small Things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E&ob=av2n]One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw&ob=av3e]blink-182 - All The Small Things - YouTube[/ame]

It's the beach. I think.