✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A thread for Arlene Moon

Tash

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Arlene you say? Well... let us introduce you with the words of the band themselves:

This is Arlene Moon. She works for our management. She has a smiley face. We love her...Guy

4cdx.jpg

Sometimes she makes an appearance in the Roadie #42 blog:

As showtime approaches, Arlene, the band's lovely management assistant asks me if I want to 'do some tickets'. I often don't understand what she's talking about - she's Scottish, so it's to be expected. She explains though, that the front five rows of seats are never sold. These tickets are purposely held by the band to give to fans from the very back of the arena who will appreciate them to the full. What a fabulously mad idea!

or she sneaks into the live blogs:

19.22: Arlene (mgmt) and EJ (band PA) ping ponging out some of their pre-show stress...

pingpiong.jpg

hope you don't mind me taking out 'as requested', makes it sound very desperate :lol:

could you perhaps add "lovely"? Since Phil has hot, Guy has sexy, Chris has gorgeous, Will is appreciated and Jonny has his own religion?

Coldplay+Leaving+Perth+Domestic+Airport+JDaoXF65utal.jpg

Coldplay+Leaving+Perth+Domestic+Airport+mpOpeuDNYv8l.jpg

i think she is Arlene:http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96&page=3661

Oh I remember when these pics were first posted here. So many questions haha.

I thought the Berrythread would explode. I hope Arlene didn't lurk in there at the time, it would have been oh-so-embarrassing.