✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why are Rihanna fans so stupid?

Im not really into Rihanna's music not happy that coldplay made a song with her either but i think that something more stupid than Rihanna are her fans or as stupid as her.Just read some comments on POC video,or just see the comments on a youtube video of Rihanna it just dries your brain in a fraction of a second.Not to mention they bash coldplay while themselves listening to crap music .

Here are some comments lol

Rihanna should know better than to be in crap like this...

NecrosHun06 Cu 16 (de) minute în urmă (refered to POC)

it's a song, why are people turning it into a history lesson, grip.

dylanritchie94 Cu 41 (de) minute în urmă

guys its a fucking song its not meant to have any sort of cultural meaning :) if you dont like dont watch it!!! :)

this song was written for rihanna!! I only listen to her part (I realize this might piss some coldplay fans off, but I'm not a coldplay fan) chris lacks the warmth rihanna's voice has, and as Melodyunderstands you said, rih's last "me" is stunning and kind of haunting I think. Love love rihanna in this and great move by coldplay to invite her.

rosedewitt 2 hours ago

Yeah baby yeah baby woo yur my girl

calabeto48 Cu 23 (de) ore în urmă

Dayum...she fine

rjordan099 Cu 2 (de) zile în urmă

We found Dove, in a soapless place.. :-/

k9odin Cu 5 (de) ore în urmă (you will probably find this comment on top the next year too)(TOP COMMENT)

Find the word love in the following sequence of words.

hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless love hopeless hopelss hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless

Congratulations, you are now Rihanna(TOp COMMENT)

Today is MY BIRTHDAY! make me happy with Your THUMBS UP!

elgranmatispereyra Cu 24 (de) minute în urmă 4

list can continue

P.S did u notice that a lot of chineese were offended by the video?

Half those comments look like spam. I'm a Rihanna fan, and I'm not stupid. But in general of course Coldplay fans and Rihanna fans clash, a lot of Rihanna's fans are little girls lol give them a break they will mature with time. I'm over the whole POC debacle, from the collaboration to the video but some of the comments on the video are hilarious to read.

Half those comments look like spam. I'm a Rihanna fan, and I'm not stupid. But in general of course Coldplay fans and Rihanna fans clash, a lot of Rihanna's fans are little girls lol give them a break they will mature with time. I'm over the whole POC debacle, from the collaboration to the video but some of the comments on the video are hilarious to read.

:nod:

I'm not fan of Rihanna at all, but I agree with CurtisJ.

Yes, those comments are stupid. but you generalize. All Rihanna fans are not stupid. I have a friend who really like Rihanna music and she's not stupid at all. Like Tash said, how do you know that it's Rihanna fans who wrote those comments? It could be Coldplay fans. Or just people who don't know how to spend their times.

Who cares what they say? If you love Coldplay then you shouldn't be phased by what ever somebody else says. When I was just becoming a fan of Coldplay about 7 years ago, my brother walked up to me and said "You know Coldplay is for girls, right?" But I didn't care, because I knew that their music was good. So don't let this bother you. Besides, 99% of the comments on YouTube are stupid anyway.

in the first place i was surprised that Coldplay got together with Rihanna for POC....honestly when i heard the song i was like.."huh?" i didn't know what to think of it!!!!

Rihanna stupid? whatever....i don't wanna start condemning someone i'm not even familiar with! hehehe

the comments were selected (some from PoC video) but the most stupid and the last 2 were top comments on rihannas videos and its not the first time i see not so smart top comments there ,sorry if i offended someone i didn't mean to call everybody that listens to Rihanna stupid but i think that 99% of her nr 1 fans are

PS if youre interested and i mean really interested just pick up a stupid comment on a rihanna video look on his channel and voila rihanna fan spotted

Im not really into Rihanna's music not happy that coldplay made a song with her either but i think that something more stupid than Rihanna are her fans or as stupid as her.Just read some comments on POC video,or just see the comments on a youtube video of Rihanna it just dries your brain in a fraction of a second.Not to mention they bash coldplay while themselves listening to crap music .

Here are some comments lol

Rihanna should know better than to be in crap like this...

NecrosHun06 Cu 16 (de) minute în urmă (refered to POC)

it's a song, why are people turning it into a history lesson, grip.

dylanritchie94 Cu 41 (de) minute în urmă

guys its a fucking song its not meant to have any sort of cultural meaning :) if you dont like dont watch it!!! :)

Yeah baby yeah baby woo yur my girl

calabeto48 Cu 23 (de) ore în urmă

Dayum...she fine

rjordan099 Cu 2 (de) zile în urmă

We found Dove, in a soapless place.. :-/

k9odin Cu 5 (de) ore în urmă (you will probably find this comment on top the next year too)(TOP COMMENT)

Find the word love in the following sequence of words.

hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless love hopeless hopelss hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless

Congratulations, you are now Rihanna(TOp COMMENT)

Today is MY BIRTHDAY! make me happy with Your THUMBS UP!

elgranmatispereyra Cu 24 (de) minute în urmă 4

list can continue

P.S did u notice that a lot of chineese were offended by the video?

As a Rihanna fan, I take this personally, well not really, even though you have no proof that the Navy posted these comments, and I doubt they did it. They are extremely supportive of Rihanna.

I think you are the stupid one here: pointless thread, only one of the comments you posted is negative; you don't even put a space after a full stop.

the comments were selected (some from PoC video) but the most stupid and the last 2 were top comments on rihannas videos and its not the first time i see not so smart top comments there ,sorry if i offended someone i didn't mean to call everybody that listens to Rihanna stupid but i think that 99% of her nr 1 fans are

PS if youre interested and i mean really interested just pick up a stupid comment on a rihanna video look on his channel and voila rihanna fan spotted

Like people said before on here, other music video's by other bands (eg Coldplay) have many comments like that as well.

If you don't believe us, just look at a Coldplay video on youtube and voila, same kind of comments spotted. A comment made on a Rihanna video doesn't automatically mean that it is made by a nr 1 fan of her. I also think that those comments really aren't that bad or would 'prove' that the ones posting them are stupid.

Some examples of Coldplay Video comments:

Top comment in Paradise video: SHUT UP ABOUT THE ELPHANTS AND ENJOY THE FUCKING MUSIC

Other comments on the first page: 9159 is all idiot! Don't understand nothing of music (gotta love double negatives)

LAWL

Camo Camo Camouflage!

you know they could try hippos

Teardrop Video: Thumbs up if you like this song....

I'm the 40110698 viewer!

:thinking: I am still thinking that this is some kind of troll thread. Is this for real?

and again Rihanna videos top comments you can search them if you don;t believe me the names are below the comment

we found dop untill we sex

231lolzer Cu 2 (de) ore în urmă 11

şah şah şah dam dam dam ar ar ar şahdamar ajdar ajdar ajdaaaaaarrrrr

melancholy4646 Cu 18 (de) ore în urmă 20

obvisialy it was somebodys son

zebragirl1012 Cu 17 (de) ore în urmă 41

i wish i could wake up every morning with perfect makeup!

MPScooby Cu 22 (de) ore în urmă 40

That weave is flawless though

osnapitzdiy Cu 1 zi în urmă 28

See Chris Brown you hit her and all her good music went away. Now she's running around asking what's her name and telling people she's the only girl in the world.

Mssexy1569 Cu 2 (de) zile în urmă 80 (this one is actually funny)

its a dirty song but its one of my favorite songs from RiRi.

SundanceTree17 Cu 4 (de) ore în urmă 8 (come on Riri wtf is that)

Now lets compare them with Coldplay top comments

I Love Coldplay <3

MrDennisavril Cu 1 zi în urmă 75

who is this guy called VEVO uploading all these videos? he must be really busy i think

theMAX043 Cu 1 zi în urmă 51

lol to that

HOLY SHIT COLDPLAY IS ON THE LEFT!

TheArcticFalcon Cu 5 (de) zile în urmă 27

I like the fact that Coldplay always dress themselves as old french soldiers :)

Heybuddy06 Cu 4 (de) zile în urmă 15

Răspundeţi

This is Coldpalys best song, maybe major minus

Zillionatom Cu 4 (de) zile în urmă în lista de redare My favorite Coldplay songs.

best part 0:28 - 3:55

Headshot0409 Cu 5 (de) zile în urmă 23

PS ive selected only top comments 40 likes +

I am wondering the same thing, because I don't know what these are suppose to illustrate. If this is your 'argument' for 'prooving' that Rihanna fans are stupid and post more nonsense than Coldplay fans, then it still doesn't seem to make any sense to me. What is so wrong about these comments then? And how are comments made on a video on youtube supposed to reflect 100% - or 100% of the "nr 1" 's - of a fanbase?