✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why are Rihanna fans so stupid?

You guys aren't still debating this are you? It's such a nice day out. ;)

Because anyone debating anything you think is silly are henceforth banned from the computer, and must exit the building immediately.

s[/color].

Red indicates removed words, bold indicates fixed grammar, underline indicates moved or replaced phrases, and green indicates added words or letters. In a thread like this, I couldn't resist, sorry :embarrassed:

Im not really into Rihanna's music not happy that coldplay made a song with her either but i think that something more stupid than Rihanna are her fans or as stupid as her.Just read some comments on POC video,or just see the comments on a youtube video of Rihanna it just dries your brain in a fraction of a second.Not to mention they bash coldplay while themselves listening to crap music .

Here are some comments lol

Rihanna should know better than to be in crap like this...

NecrosHun06 Cu 16 (de) minute în urmă (refered to POC)

it's a song, why are people turning it into a history lesson, grip.

dylanritchie94 Cu 41 (de) minute în urmă

guys its a fucking song its not meant to have any sort of cultural meaning :) if you dont like dont watch it!!! :)

Yeah baby yeah baby woo yur my girl

calabeto48 Cu 23 (de) ore în urmă

Dayum...she fine

rjordan099 Cu 2 (de) zile în urmă

We found Dove, in a soapless place.. :-/

k9odin Cu 5 (de) ore în urmă (you will probably find this comment on top the next year too)(TOP COMMENT)

Find the word love in the following sequence of words.

hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless love hopeless hopelss hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless hopeless

Congratulations, you are now Rihanna(TOp COMMENT)

Today is MY BIRTHDAY! make me happy with Your THUMBS UP!

elgranmatispereyra Cu 24 (de) minute în urmă 4

list can continue

P.S did u notice that a lot of chineese were offended by the video?

I'm a fan of Rihanna loved sing his songs :nod:

but just an example and Coldplay fans have better comments on youtube just example about Moses song ?

example:

"Didn't Chris name his son Moses?"

"chris martin wrote this song for gwyneth paltrow... now, what girl would not marry a guy like this!! beautiful song!!!!"

"Gwyneth Paltrow didnt write song, it was the band who wrote it"

"martin wrote this for his wife before marrying her"

"Most lines of this song is were written by his wife..."

"Lol sorry, I just thought you were from the way you sounded so bitter. Well regardless know that not all girls are like that =)"

"Who said I am "looking"? wow...."

"HA! wrong there buddy! I am engaged to my best "friend" and he is the love of my life. Girl who leave good guys in the friend zone have problems. Not all girls are like that, trust me. You'll find someone. =) "

"Guys like you just described are right where you left them.... in the "friend" category.

Bye."

Because anyone debating anything you think is silly are henceforth banned from the computer, and must exit the building immediately.

Red indicates removed words, bold indicates fixed grammar, underline indicates moved or replaced phrases, and green indicates added words or letters. In a thread like this, I couldn't resist, sorry :embarrassed:

not banned...but rather to enjoy the day. Not arguing about this. You probably know what I mean.

It really isn't, in my country :|

Too hot, rainy, stormy. Ugh.

I'm sorry :|

Maybe I am just spoiled by California weather. :nod:

Who cares what they say? If you love Coldplay then you shouldn't be phased by what ever somebody else says. When I was just becoming a fan of Coldplay about 7 years ago, my brother walked up to me and said "You know Coldplay is for girls, right?" But I didn't care, because I knew that their music was good. So don't let this bother you. Besides, 99% of the comments on YouTube are stupid anyway.

I agree with pretty much everything you say: if you like and believe in something, you'd better just cling to it, have some self-confidence and disregard fruitless comments. On the other hand, I don't agree with the implied idea that 'something specially dedicated to girls' is a bad thing (the negative assessment is implied by your saying you didn't care - if you thought it was positive, there would be no need to try to forget it).

Anyways, I reinforce the above comments that this is pointless thread based in generalisations and, besides, some sense of superiority.

I'm a fan of Rihanna loved sing his songs :nod:

but just an example and Coldplay fans have better comments on youtube just example about Moses song ?

example:

"Didn't Chris name his son Moses?"

"chris martin wrote this song for gwyneth paltrow... now, what girl would not marry a guy like this!! beautiful song!!!!"

"Gwyneth Paltrow didnt write song, it was the band who wrote it"

"martin wrote this for his wife before marrying her"

"Most lines of this song is were written by his wife..."

"Lol sorry, I just thought you were from the way you sounded so bitter. Well regardless know that not all girls are like that =)"

"Who said I am "looking"? wow...."

"HA! wrong there buddy! I am engaged to my best "friend" and he is the love of my life. Girl who leave good guys in the friend zone have problems. Not all girls are like that, trust me. You'll find someone. =) "

"Guys like you just described are right where you left them.... in the "friend" category.

Bye."

Rihanna is a guy ? :o

Cobalt im sure if i search for the comments you typed ill find a dosen of mistakes why? because nobody gives a living shit about them when typing on the internet its not a grammar test lol......better take a look at the content of the messages that i quoted

It's irony considering the thread is about how Rihanna fans are stupid

Please stop calling other people stupid. Thanks in advance!

Is there a reason for posting these comments here?

I´m sorry but you are the most annoying mod ever. You sound robotic instead of helping trying to sound like the one who wants to bring peace, when really its just discussion. Isn´t that the reason why people join forums?

These quotes dont sound all that annoying out of context tbh btw idk idc

I´m sorry but you are the most annoying mod ever. You sound robotic instead of helping trying to sound like the one who wants to bring peace, when really its just discussion. Isn´t that the reason why people join forums?

I love you too!

And discussions are fine, insulting other people isn't.