✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glow-In-The-Dark Coldplay shirt!

ColdplayFan1239

Hey fellow Coldplayers! My name is Stefan and I'm from South Florida. I get to go to my first ever Coldplay concert in 5 days in Miami, and saying I am just excited..is a huge understatement. :D

Anyways..i figured i wanted to do something to really stand out from everyone else in the crowd so i got my creativity together and decided to make a glow in the dark shirt! I took my mom(I'm only 15) with me to Michael's, our local craft store, to pick out a plain blue shirt and gather as many glow in the dark fabric paint they had for sale and was on my home to start working on the shirt. It took a lot of time for the front to dry so i can do the back of the shirt but I'm in no rush. The concert is 5 days away. However i did finish the shirt today! :D

So after many hours of designing and applying all the paint to the shirt...the shirt was complete! I posted a picture below of the front of the shirt since many people wanted to see how it came out on the Miami concert thread. I just decided i would share it with everyone else in a separate thread because I'm sure you guys will enjoy what i made and maybe do something like this in the future! Unfortunately however, PhotoBucket was being a pain and wouldn't allow me to upload the picture of the back of the shirt so i will need to just tell you guys what it says.

The front of the shirt is pictured below. The back of the shirt says "We'll be glowing in the dark." since that's a lyric from Charlie Brown and with the Xylobands and my glow in the dark shirt, we will REALLY be glowing in the dark hahah! :laugh3: I also included a few of the band's graffiti symbols.

Okay enough of me rambling..here is a picture of the shirt! I hope you guys really like it and I'd love to hear what my fellow Coldplayers think! Talk to you soon! :)

mailgooglecom.jpg

wow thats amazing! nice job!

i made something like that myself for the concert in frankfurt last deceber :D neon pink tshirt, blue vest with neonpink prints made onto it! they didn't notice it but any way so worth it!:P

what a fabulous idea and a great job well done. Do hope you enjoy your 1st experience of a Coldplay concert. I've been to four and they are absolutely amazing. Have a great time glowing in the dark :kiss:

Thank you guys soo much! It means a lot to know other people liked my idea!

I am so happy that this Mylo Xyloto tour will be my first Coldplay experience. I heard this was the best tour yet so I am even more excited for this Friday!

The fabric paint dried up this morning and the shirt was officially complete. I put on on a hanger and tucked into my office closet because it's darker there. The glow on the dark effect only begins to glow once it gets a bit of a light reflection and I don't want to waste the glow in the dark effect until Friday! Haha :) A couple hours before the concert I'll have to put it out in my room so the light can "charge" it for the concert at night. Pretty crazy right? ;)

That's cool!!! I hope you'll have lots of fun at the concert and that Coldplay will find you and your T-Shirt in the crowd :) (I don't know your seat, but it's my wish for you ;))

Thank you! Im going to be in section 115 which is one of the sections behind Floor so hopefully I get lucky! I put the shirt on today and went inside a dark room and it looks beyond amazing!! Hahah! I'm sure I'll get many compliments at the concert :)

these pics are from my custom made clothes! wanted to share them with you too, i love it! more people should make these to show their love:smug:

a0h8eh.jpg

a0h7sg.jpg

a0h6ra.jpg

That is a REALLY cool jacket!! Props to you! :)

And of course I'll let you guys know how the concert goes!! Ill try to post something on here about the concert on Saturday but I have to work Saturday so I may post a review of how awesome the concert was on Sunday :)

these pics are from my custom made clothes! wanted to share them with you too, i love it! more people should make these to show their love:smug:

a0h8eh.jpg

a0h7sg.jpg

a0h6ra.jpg

omggggggggg I want one!!!!:D:D:D:D:D That is amazing looking! You have one great sweatshirt!:wink3: :lol::D

I did something similarto a shirt for a friend, I sprayed neon fabric paint so it would look all spray-can-ish, then put the paradise butterfly on the back in neon pink 3-D fabric paint and then a second outline of the butterfly with the glow-in-the-dark stuff

I did something similarto a shirt for a friend, I sprayed neon fabric paint so it would look all spray-can-ish, then put the paradise butterfly on the back in neon pink 3-D fabric paint and then a second outline of the butterfly with the glow-in-the-dark stuff

That's awesome! How did the glow in the dark effect turn out in the arena?