✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glow-In-The-Dark Coldplay shirt!

ColdplayFan1239

Mx Seattle show shirt

Hey guys! Im new to this site but saw the link to the glow in the dark shirt on twitter and then made my own account. I hate to say it but I think I may have come up with this idea first! I made this shirt for the Seattle concert in April and used neon fabric paint. I tried so hard to find glow fabric paint but honestly, I couldnt find it anywhere! It was so frustrating because I was hoping that if it was bright enough, the band would see me, but then I realized even if I did have glow in the dark paint it wouldnt be vibrant enough for them to notice me and my friend. (at least I was hopeful!) Anyways, I'll upload it in a second :)

PS-I incorporated bits of lyrics and symbols and just whatever I could think of!

I hate to say it but I think I may have come up with this idea first! I made this shirt for the Seattle concert in April and used neon fabric paint.

So you're saying painting coldplay lyrics on a t-shirt in fabric paint is entirely your original idea?

I don't understand :confused:

People have been doing that for years

LOL I never said that I was the first too make this kind of shirt. I just wanted to share what I did on here because not many people have heard of someone doing a short like this. My idea or yours...it doesn't really matter. I'm not here to compete with you.

The concert was amazing and I got a lot of compliments on my shirt from a bunch of people!! Coldplay didn't see it :/ BUT WolfGang loved it when I went to meet them! :)

If anyone else does a shirt like this in the future, feel free post pics here! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Too funny! I just came across this thread today, and I made a shirt with "We'll be glowing in the dark!" on the back with glow in the dark paint! Great fans think alike! I tried my best to draw all of the symbols for the songs on MX, and I wrote Coldplay on the front in the MX font (freehand, but it still turned out great!)

Great job!