✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Concert Merch Table

technicolor_birds1935

Hello all beautiful Coldplay fans around the world....

I wanted to ask those who have seen Coldplay on the Mylo Xyloto tour so far if they've seen their merch table at the shows...

I wanted to ask if there's anything there at their merch tables that they're not selling on the official Coldplay online store.

Things like pins, key chains, stickers.. etc. I would love small things like that to buy.

Thank you to anyone who replies :D :D

EDIT:

Has anybody seen anything at their shows merch tables like shoes, shoe strings, jewelry, any special editions of any albums... any live albums, are they selling the Mylo Xyloto pop-up edition at their shows? How about any posters? If they have posters what picture is it and how big would you say the poster is?

In Houston they were selling 6 different types of pins (but they were all very similar designs, just changes in color or words) they were being sold for $3 each, they also had the running man on a bag for $20 and I believe it was a panorama poster of some sorts that I think was sold for $10? Those are the only things I can remember that don't appear on the online shop.

In Houston they were selling 6 different types of pins (but they were all very similar designs, just changes in color or words) they were being sold for $3 each, they also had the running man on a bag for $20 and I believe it was a panorama poster of some sorts that I think was sold for $10? Those are the only things I can remember that don't appear on the online shop.

I haven't gone to a show on this tour yet (soon!), but that all sounds pretty much in line with how it's been on previous tours. Though I would add that it all more or less tends to end up on the internet eventually, even if it's just people flagging them on Ebay.

I was about to start a new thread for this lol. but if anyone that's going to one of their shows soon, could you please post photos of the merch table? I'm interested in what I can buy there, or just get online, etc.... thanks!

I was about to start a new thread for this lol. but if anyone that's going to one of their shows soon, could you please post photos of the merch table? I'm interested in what I can buy there, or just get online, etc.... thanks!

I actually think I took a picture of the table in Dallas. Let me check.

EDIT: I did. Let me upload it quick. It's nothing special, though. I picked the worst table. :lol:

I actually think I took a picture of the table in Dallas. Let me check.

EDIT: I did. Let me upload it quick. It's nothing special, though. I picked the worst table. :lol:

Post the pic Joel, people are waiting :angry:

• 3 weeks later...