✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

laxwatcher

Hi guys,

I really liked the elimination games we have here, so I randomly created a bracket with every Coldplay song on here, without some demos, the cover versions, etc. It'll be like the other elimination games, except 1 v. 1, then when one wins, we go on to the next match, until we fill out the entire bracket.

For those who don't know how to play an elimination game, here we pit 1 Coldplay song against another one. Each start with 10 points. Then each poster will add 1 point to the song they prefer and subtract 1 from the other. You can only post again after 2 other people have posted before. When one song reaches 0 points, the other wins and goes on to the next round of the bracket.

The "BYES" are empty spots, so some songs got a free pass into the second round.

THIS WAS A RANDOM BRACKET, SO I'M SORRY IF SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS GET ELIMINATED EARLY. I'LL UPDATE THIS PICTURE FOR EVERY ROUND WE DO.

TOURNAMENT 1

Here is the bracket: http://i.imgur.com/PzMX5ft.jpg

2nd Round began at pg. 28, 3rd Round began at pg. 44, Round of 16 began at pg. 55, Quarterfinals began at pg. 64, Semifinals began at pg. 71, Finals began at pg. 77

FINAL 8:

1. The Scientist

2. Violet Hill

3. 42

4. Hurts Like Heaven

5. Fix You

6. Cemeteries of London

7. Yellow

8. Trouble

TOURNAMENT 2

Here is the bracket: [MEDIA=imgur]VY6t7cl[/MEDIA]

1st Round began at pg. 79, 2nd Round began at pg. 98, 3rd Round began at pg. 109, Round of 16 began at pg. 121, Quarterfinals began at pg.125, Semifinals began at page 135, Finals began at page 139

FINAL 8:

1. Fix You

2. Clocks

3. Violet Hill

4. Death And All His Friends

5. Politik

6. Don't Panic

7. Daylight

8. Amsterdam

TOURNAMENT 3

Here is the list: [MEDIA=imgur]kAMKH3h[/MEDIA]

Pool Play began at pg. 147

FINAL 8:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Escapist 6

Green Eyes 14

I love The Escapist, especially because of its ambient feeling. I like that VLVODAAHF begins with it and ends with it pretty much, it comes full circle. But in terms of song structure, lyrics, etc., I'd have to say Green Eyes wins this one.