✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

laxwatcher

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

It has been a long time since I was back on this thread. Forgot how great this bracket was! We've got to keep this one going!

So just to reiterate the rules to everyone. I will post a pool of songs and each Coldplayer makes a post ranking each of them from favorite to least favorite (1-6). I add up the points at the end and the top three with the least points (highest rankings) move on to the bracket round.

Pool B has been decided! Yes has narrowly beaten out Prospekt's March and Up With the Birds and The Hardest Part barely misses the cut to make it to the bracket rounds... Tough way to lose.

Yes 37

Prospekt's March / Poppyfields 39

Up With the Birds 41

--------------------------------

The Hardest Part 47

Hymn for the Weekend 60

Famous Old Painters 70

The top three now move on to the bracket, but third honor in every bracket could still be put through a qualifying round before entering the main bracket.

• Like 1

Let's continue with Pool C!

Rank these songs from favorite to least favorite. Each player can only rank once and we need 15 Coldplayers to tally and move on to the next pool.

1. Birds

2. Warning Sign

3. See You Soon

4. A Message

5. Wish I Was Here (feat. Cat Power)

6. X Marks the Spot

Funny that you start up this game again the day before I came back on here to check out how everybody's doing. I was actually thinking of coming on yesterday but never got around to it..... Glad to see this is back!

1. Warning Sign

2. See You Soon

3. Birds

4. A Message

5. Wish I Was Here ft. Cat Power

6. X Marks the Spot

• Like 4

Funny that you start up this game again the day before I came back on here to check out how everybody's doing. I was actually thinking of coming on yesterday but never got around to it..... Glad to see this is back!

1. Warning Sign

2. See You Soon

3. Birds

4. A Message

6. X Marks the Spot

It's nice to see you hanging around here CP3176! I think you missed quite a lot!

• Like 1

1. Warning Sign

2. See You Soon

3. Birds

4. A Message

6. X Marks the Spot

Welcome back @cp3176 !

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Coldplay is back! Seems like Coldplaying is booming yet again in preparation for another album. I want to take advantage of this and try to get this game going again! We can finish this bracket and start a new bracket with the new songs (!) once music is released. We are 9 votes away from the next pool! If you have voted already, try to get others from the forums to join in!

Here's who has voted already: laxwatcher (me), @IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 , @I ran away , @Zero Theory , @Gideon_Mx , @cp3176

We need 9 more votes to reach the minimum of 15 for this pool to be decided!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...