✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Videos of 2003

rf_ucsd

These are some of the videos that would annoy me each morning when I woke up and turned on the tele:

Good Charlotte's "Boys and Girls"

Hilary Duff's "So Yesterday"

Chingy's "Right Thurr"

Jennifer Lopez's "Baby I Love You"

P Diddy, Nelly, Murphy Lee's "Shake Ya Tailfeather"

To all these videos ... go away.

Por favor.

THE INSULT COMIC DOG - (I forgot the name of the fucking song where they insult The White Stripes and Coldplay)

Brittany Spears and Madonna - Me against the Music, why can't she just fuck Madonna all day rather than sing!

Heeeeyaaaa - Outkast... I see that video everyhour!

Evanescence - I'm going under (they better)

Travis - That new one where their fighting and all, I just got my head straight - I hate Travis :P

Simple Plan - Perfect :snore: :snore: :snore:

Coldplay - God put a smile upon your face (it's actually an excellent video it's just that now, they're so popular and the video keeps playing every hour!) I don't hate the video though, i'm just tired of it

agreed ... as you probably know, we're having the same problem over here ... simon cowell brought his particular brand of misery to our teles and now was have a serious of American Idols (we always have to throw "America" into everything :) ) attacking the charts.

Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken should go bye-bye.

I like Crazy in Love! :D Not so much the video though.. :lol:

I actually think CiL is a good pop song ... not your typical pop song, but it's a lot more developed of a product that the BSpears stuff.

Of course, the industry seems to be over BSpears as a viable music artist, so comparisons to her may not longer be viable.

I also want to hear Christina Aguilera's album now ... it's not my type of music, but "The Voice Within" and "Beautiful" have been worthy of note.

Beyonce tries to shake her arse like brazilians do... Keep dreaming... Brazilians know how to shake it really good...

She shakes it well enough ... and I don't think she's trying to shake her ass like Brazilians when she does her hop. She's tryying to get more of a bounce than a shake.