✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst Videos of 2003

rf_ucsd

agreed ... as you probably know, we're having the same problem over here ... simon cowell brought his particular brand of misery to our teles and now was have a serious of American Idols (we always have to throw "America" into everything :) ) attacking the charts.

Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken should go bye-bye.

we have australian idol as well! we copied you. the winner here is guy sebastian and hes actually really talented but they fucked him over by giving him crap songs to sing and made his cd really badly with no actual instruments, just synthesizer. *shudder*

agreed ... as you probably know, we're having the same problem over here ... simon cowell brought his particular brand of misery to our teles and now was have a serious of American Idols (we always have to throw "America" into everything :) ) attacking the charts.

Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken should go bye-bye.

we have australian idol as well! we copied you. the winner here is guy sebastian and hes actually really talented but they fucked him over by giving him crap songs to sing and made his cd really badly with no actual instruments, just synthesizer. *shudder*

Oh my ... it's spreading. It's like SARS.

I want to see Sudanese idol ... or Afghanistani idol ... who cares about all these wannabe Brits/Yanks/Aussies ... I wanna she something a little different.

Where is sub-Saharan Pigmy Bushman Idol? That would be a little more interesting.

we have australian idol as well! we copied you. the winner here is guy sebastian and hes actually really talented but they fucked him over by giving him crap songs to sing and made his cd really badly with no actual instruments' date=' just synthesizer. *shudder*[/quote']

So true. :/

Both Victoria Beckham's videos :dozey:

Poor Victoria though, she really doesnt hav any self confidence :/ . She's always putting her songs down and she even needed to ask the British public which song they preferred, so that it could be released. I reckon her record company was desparate for a hit.

Does anyone notice that she wears the same clothes for both videos and they were filmed on the same day? :o It's basically the same set, but different songs :dozey: .