✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CAPS

50 Cent * G-Unit

They were talking about her in the paper the other day.

Just saying that it's better to have a bit of meat on you than no meat at all.

They were comparing the beauty of Liv Tyler to Lara Flynn Boyle....

Wow, that's no contest, but on to a more interesting point ...

... how did everybody suddenly start to consider Liv Tyler some kind of plus-sized model. She looks fine to me. I guess the problem is that she looks normal, healthyish. She doesn't look Hollywood beautiful, and she doesn't look how she looked when she was a girl.

She's beautiful.

But is she Miranda Otto? Ah ... now there's a debate! The shieldmaiden or the evening star.

I have no idea why JN went out with LFB, either.

From her point of view, he's old and gross.

From his point of view, she's young and gross and she probably could find some other dumb actress to hook-up with.

But Jack Nicholson was really good and charming in "Something's Got to Give," though he shows more ass than I would have liked.

... how did everybody suddenly start to consider Liv Tyler some kind of plus-sized model. She looks fine to me. I guess the problem is that she looks normal, healthyish. She doesn't look Hollywood beautiful, and she doesn't look how she looked when she was a girl.

She's beautiful.

Yeah I thought I heard somewhere that people were saying she'd get some more roles if she would lose weight. What bs.

I really liked it.

It had many moments where I laughed out loud.

It's driven heavily by Dianne Keaton and Jack Nicholson, so if you don't like either of them you won't like the movie.

But if you like romantic comedies and like Keaton and Nicholson you will like this movie.

I didn't see About Schmidt, though I heard it was good. Jack is very charming in this movie, completely endearing. The movie is centered around Keaton's character and he serves as her foil, but he does it very well, in a way that allows you to empathize with both his and her characters.

Good movie.