✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You organ sound

gabry1090

Combi mode (Programs)

Slot 1 - B039 Sine DW Organ (Volume 111)

Slot 2 - B039 Sine DW Organ (Volume 37) PRM1 (Pitch +24) Keyz (G9 - F5)

Slot 3 - C007 Dirty "B" Organ (Volume 70) Keyz (F#5 - C1)

Slot 4 - D039 Good Old "B" Organ (Volume 11)

Slot 5 - C007 Dirty "B" Organ (Volume 70) PRM1 (OSC2, Pitch +00) Keyz (G9 - F#5)

Slot 6 - E-A099 Burnin' "B" (Volume 70) Keyz (G9 - G5)

Bus - Slot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 = IFX1 (011.St.Exct/Enhcr + 096. Rotary SP OD)

Master FX - 053.Rev Smith Hall

Master EQ - Low -2, Mid +4, High +10

Thanks to @Xylobryte7 !!!

• Like 3

@fuzzyman20 That's THE SOUND! Thank you very much for sharing and for getting it just perfect!

I personally tried playing with that sound sound using the settings for the first organ (the more subtle one) as shown in this thread... but from your video demo I can see it is possible to achieve the other sounds as well (the 2nd organ which has a more "open" and crunchier sound and the piano/synth on the "lights will guide you home" part).

Could you please share the settings/screenshots you are using for those last 2 sounds or send/DM a downloadable saved patch we can then load into the Korg Triton VST?

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Guest

Second organ in Fix you is "Ballad Organ"

The programs are:

Sine DW Organ (47 Vol)

Organ Positive (50 Vol)

Good Old "B" (50 Vol)

Drawbar Organ 1 (67 Vol)

Make sure to turn the 3rd grey knob (Assignable 3) to the right and you will get the right effect

@fuzzyman20 That's THE SOUND! Thank you very much for sharing and for getting it just perfect!

I personally tried playing with that sound sound using the settings for the first organ (the more subtle one) as shown in this thread... but from your video demo I can see it is possible to achieve the other sounds as well (the 2nd organ which has a more "open" and crunchier sound and the piano/synth on the "lights will guide you home" part).

Could you please share the settings/screenshots you are using for those last 2 sounds or send/DM a downloadable saved patch we can then load into the Korg Triton VST?

Thanks in advance. :)

The other sounds you hear are actually sampled from the original track. The CS-80 sound near the end you can get it using Arturia CS-80 VST .

[MEDIA=googledrive]1MLeWydfu6U02zv3TAVkQIkAgz18hgCe1[/MEDIA]

View: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MLeWydfu6U02zv3TAVkQIkAgz18hgCe1

- Download link for the patches

And remember... always use legit software

• Like 1

https://mega.nz/#F!gcYR0QTJ!j2PNZJMJhaCDI0hsHWzdwg

Here's a link with the organ tracks played throughout the whole song. Played along with the multitracks to record the organs from my Triton Rack. Recorded a string part too with the rack just for fun too. And included an old Pad track I've had for some time that is played towards the end of the song. Enjoy and use them as you please

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TomOne. said:

I try to get the Lost organ sound too , but i'm not sure if they use the korg triton for that.

If you look at Guy’s Instagram post of the Viva sessions a few days ago, Chris is sitting at the same Triton keyboard. I’m pretty sure they used that as the sample sounds very similar to Fix You.

• Like 1

Interresting, maybe one of us will find the right setting to reproduce it hahah, But the live organ sound little bit different from the studio version, it sound more like the organ at the end of it.

Edited by TomOne.
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 9:07 PM, TomOne. said:

Interresting, maybe one of us will find the right setting to reproduce it hahah, But the live organ sound little bit different from the studio version, it sound more like the organ at the end of it.

Yeah I think the same.. the live organ is the same one at the end of the song

• Like 1