gabry1090

Fix You organ sound

Since you sampled each note and have it saved, can you make available for download? It would greatly appreciated!! :)

Yes I support that! please! :P

Can you upload the samples?? Thanks in advance :D

I have samples from an old logic file that I can upload. Don’t think I could properly sample the triton rack though. I’m not exactly the best with this stuff lol

hey there, the link went out. would you mind reuploading the link?

When I’m around my computer in a few days I will reupload

I have samples from an old logic file that I can upload. Don’t think I could properly sample the triton rack though. I’m not exactly the best with this stuff lol

You can ask GABRY1090 how to do that. In this case it would be easier for you to sample that sound, because is the original one, and not a MELODYNE DNA extraction. ( with all respect to the people who did that tremendous job ).

CHEERS!

If someone here could post a step by step guide of how to get the exact sound on the Triton Rack, that would be incredible. Now I think the secret is well and truly out:joy:

• Like 1

You can ask GABRY1090 how to do that. In this case it would be easier for you to sample that sound, because is the original one, and not a MELODYNE DNA extraction. ( with all respect to the people who did that tremendous job ).

CHEERS!

I have the triton rack so don’t need the samples. If I knew how to sample it I would but don’t know how. But the logic file is a good alternative

Hi there! The link for the Logic file does not work anymore. Can you please reupload the logic session? I really need that sound :)

Thanks in advance!

excuse me WHAT

$199 is a great price!

You can buy a used TRITON Rack on eBay for a similar price or cheaper, it’s not such a great deal.

I have the sounds on my rack, but would rather just use the software if possible. I downloaded the demo and the sounds on the demo sound great to my ears

Really amazing VST! Sounds exactly like coldplay :)

1579178042594.thumb.png.e584e340c6e0821643b17f5477a5a7f8.png

Its cool because you have the combination explained in this video:

And you actually can get the real fix you organ sound after tweaking it a bit

I used a different sound than the knobs as drawbar 1. I cannot remember what the actual sound was because I renamed it to fix you organ lol

Edit* combi sound 40 is what I used

• Like 1