✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 3 includes Christmas Lights

Tash

Not if that includes things like Glee and X-Factor.

Judging shows (like X Factor) would just be wrong because of Chris' personality. He just won't fit in, or look natural doing it. Glee is definitely different...you can't compare it. His wife was on it, so they all definitely approve Glee. He has young kids, and Glee teaches you diversity and promotes anti-bulling....So, many reasons why the band wants to be there. As Chris said in the interview, the band's production/management denied it at first, because I guess from business side- it does not make sense. But, when the band members were asked- of course they said yes....:smug:

they've obviously decided they're not too good for the X Factor and Glee.

It's not about being too good for shows like that.

Judging shows (like X Factor) would just be wrong because of Chris' personality.

I wasn't talking about being a judge on a show like X-Factor, I was talking about their performance on x-Factor performance (11 December 2011).

It's not about being too good for shows like that.

So what is it about? I wouldn't be a fan today if I hadn't caught a Fix You cover on a talent show (I know that is supposed to be a dig for some on these boards). I was too busy to pay attention to new music for a long time and missed chance after chance to check out Coldpay. So I do understand the band's perspective in this instance.

coldplaymom knows everything about band decisions tash, hush hush

? I can only go with the answers they've given when asked why they decided to let their music be used on those shows. If you know something the rest of us don't, go ahead and say it instead of being sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...