✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Emma? Cobalt Emma?

Hotplay007

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to wind me up because I disagreed with you in the autobiography thread, Reilly?

No! Hahaha! I had to look up what you're talking about (I remembered the thread kindof but not your disagreeing with me)

No, it is Mark.

Probably shouldn't call yourself Murk then, it's mis-leading and I'm slightly offended. :uneasy:

Probably shouldn't call yourself Murk then, it's mis-leading and I'm slightly offended. :uneasy:

Probably should read my username correctly then, it's common courtesy to call people by their proper names.

I'm dyslexic, and I manage okay.

Rudeness is necessary when some is being rude to you.

Rudeness is never necessary. If you choose to be rude, that's something different.

Not at all, sometimes its necessary when someone has a douchebag username.

I apologize on behalf of my Reilly, he's been very aggressive since we've had him neutered.

apologize on behalf of my Reilly, he's been very aggressive since we've had him neutered.

Ha. I have an... effect on some people. But I'm not one to shy away from imbecilic back and forth arguing, so I guess I'm just as bad.

The comment "Whatever Murk" resulted in this shit? No wonder people whine about how the lounge used to be. Take a joke, don't assume you have the right to be offended.

And like I said, you have not offended me. I am not annoyed, upset, depressed or angry about anything you've said, I'm just very argumentative with people who poke me for a reaction. That's just the person I am, I'm afraid. I appreciate your thorough concern though.

If you do offend me I will let you know. You can be the first to know, if you like.