✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Emma? Cobalt Emma?

Hotplay007

You wouldn't still be responding if you weren't offended! I will never buy into your 'curious' fascination with how people can be so insensitive, what a load of bullshit.

Ah yes, you know me too well. Well there we are, you 'win', I'm offended, and everyone's happy. Apart from me; I'm offended, remember.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot really gets to me, to be honest. It's my depression. Loneliness.

I guess that's why I come on here. To talk to people. Pointlessly argue with other human beings, feel wanted or of some kind of hierarchy.

I don't really care what people think of me, because whatever it is, it's probably not lower than what I think of myself.

But I do believe that people deserve to be treated and spoken to with respect, no matter who they are, or how they've spoken to you. Respect is something worth fighting for, I was always taught.

I didn't think I'd ever have to explain to a group of strangers about my 'state', but I'm not ashamed; there are plenty of people like me, and more who have it worse than me. I will however be leaving this conversation now, if that's alright.

Not a lot really gets to me, to be honest. It's my depression. Loneliness.

I guess that's why I come on here. To talk to people. Pointlessly argue with other human beings, feel wanted or of some kind of hierarchy.

I don't really care what people think of me, because whatever it is, it's probably not lower than what I think of myself.

But I do believe that people deserve to be treated and spoken to with respect, no matter who they are, or how they've spoken to you. Respect is something worth fighting for, I was always taught.

I didn't think I'd ever have to explain to a group of strangers about my 'state', but I'm not ashamed; there are plenty of people like me, and more who have it worse than me. I will however be leaving this conversation now, if that's alright.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this, it's really low that if you do have some form of mental illness like depression you're going to use this for sympathy or to make me feel shit. The point was that at some level you clearly were offended, and you're going to ridiculous lengths to show you weren't. How odd.