✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is "Swag" a "Drag"?

piscesmonkey*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vast majority of Americans just adore the English, not sure why. I'd bet that the average American knows very little about England. But you guys just seem to be so cool. :smiley:

Nahhh

I'd say in Cali they do. On the coasts. But in the more conservative areas many people think they're goofy and pretentious.

Probably because they're ~*liberal~ or something

I love the english. But I'm a city kid, and I was born and raised there for a time.

I'd say in Cali they do. On the coasts. But in the more conservative areas many people think they're goofy and pretentious.

This sounds like something my dad might say.

Speaking of which, my dad seems to think that the British men who wear suits and speak with posh accents are sissies. :|

I have a question. Is wearring tights or leggings under shorts just a European thing? I have never seen an American do that before, but I wasjust wondering if they do that in any other parts of The States, since they don't in Colorado.

I think here, it's more common for girls to wear leggings under a dress/flowy top or something. I've seen the shorts with leggings, though.

when girls wear leggings as pants i just cant even look at them i feel like they´re missing shorts

Someone on my Facebook the other day mentioned something about how she saw a girl wearing flesh-colored leggings as pants. Some people just have no dignity whatsoever.

I have a question. Is wearring tights or leggings under shorts just a European thing? I have never seen an American do that before, but I wasjust wondering if they do that in any other parts of The States, since they don't in Colorado.
I Americans don't do it so often because they 'forget' to wear the shorts, AHAHAHA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBtsymN2yHMPLeKLHekFwONAkqhQxjXRRVeGKesX7_wAO7Ljz3DRzjI94HNQ

I saw this girl wearing just leggings, and I told her that I could see her buttcheeks. She got upset for some reason.

HAHAHAHA. I would've loved to see this actually take place.

I Americans don't do it so often because they 'forget' to wear the shorts, AHAHAHA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBtsymN2yHMPLeKLHekFwONAkqhQxjXRRVeGKesX7_wAO7Ljz3DRzjI94HNQ

UGH NO WHY D;

has anyone ever seen a guy wear tight trousers? i mean they come in different colours!!!

You mean skinny jeans? Sure. Men and women both wear those over here.

I just changed my jeans to go to the shop not realising they are way too big for me and was walking around the shop AND getting my diesel (Involves bending over) pulling them up like R U JACKING MY SWAG.

That was almost like a Rezzy story up until the point of owning a car.

I just changed my jeans to go to the shop not realising they are way too big for me and was walking around the shop AND getting my diesel (Involves bending over) pulling them up like R U JACKING MY SWAG.

That was almost like a Rezzy story up until the point of owning a car.

LOL!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...