✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is "Swag" a "Drag"?

piscesmonkey*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at our school, I think swag is something the jocks do. Usually most sports players(and inpseronators too) wear high Nike socks up to their calf. I do it sometimes. Mostly for baseball practice though. :rolleyes:

f6ba50cce087a687793648e1821e9cc9.jpg

It's an American thing. You know us, always trying to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the world. But then again we don't need to. Because everybody can already see us. If you know what I mean by see us

*cough*fat*cough*

We all have bad teeth and look like Chris Martin

Where the hell does the bad teeth thing come from? :thinking: I don't think I know a single person with bad teeth, yet the whole world seems to think all English people have them :shrug:

Anyway, swag is a load of crap.

What are everyone's opinions of the English? :stunned:

Well, a stereotypical view is that they have bad teeth (as someone mentioned). Most Americans are in love with British accents (especially girls, but guys too). And, for some reason I will probably never know, lots of Hollywood movies make the bad guy British...I will never understand that...and of coarse, lots of great music comes from the UK. :D

I know you said English, but these things apply to all British.

One thing I've noticed about English people is that, whenever I tell them I want to live in England, the first thing they mention is that it rains a lot there. I know Americans are also known for being very ignorant about the rest of the world (and believe me, quite a few of them are) but I know it rains a lot in England, that's something England is known for, and I wouldn't say I wanted to live in a country without knowing anything about it.