guys, i know what my username means

Destrokk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban dictionary says this about my real name:

A truly beautiful girl, smart, unique, outgoing, very friendly loves

meeting new people, sexy AMAZING beast, gets freaky like fo'sho.

Great friend and companion always there for everybody she loves and

cares about. Most people in those world worship. Best friends with

Jennifers, Julie's, and Sisley's.

:uneasy:

The most wonderful girl you can ever meet. She is caring, loving, smart and beautiful. She is the best friend a girl can have and the most amazing girlfriend a guy can have.The one that will be there for you all the time. The one who's laugh can make your day, the one who's smile just makes you a little happier. Her eyes are as beautiful as a the ocean. She is great at sports and will try her best to make you happy. Sometimes she may be a little tense and can be very intimidating, but it is only to the ones who don't treat her well. She is a spontaneous, awesome, if slightly moronic, person who is extremely hyper. Very lovable, you can't hate her. Definitely very random. Fun person to be around. She is someone you can hold tight and truly care for, because she makes you feel special, because she loves you. But treat her wrong and take advantage of her, and she will be gone.....

Yup, that's pretty much me.

Great, you are making me feel insecure. At least I can be confident about my fashion sense and taste in music...and the fact that I am a good...kisser...well, I'm gonna go down to the beach and count the stars. I'll stay there all night and watch the sunrise, and I won't smile unless you kill that guy over there. That doesn't sound unique to you?

What? I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the entry, and how many fallacies the description holds. Your choice if you believe it is an honest description of self or not, I was just pointing about the amusing discrepancies

What? I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the entry, and how many fallacies the description holds. Your choice if you believe it is an honest description of self or not, I was just pointing about the amusing discrepancies

Huh? I just put all the things you commented about in the discription together...I didn't think you would think I was serious...

Dee you always end a conversation with One Direction or Justin Bieber, why dont you take your teenage ass to your teenz only thread :angry:

I think as a sacrifice for all teenz posting in the teenz only thread, they shouldn't be allowed to post in any other topic which are the adults only threads. :smug:

No definition for mine, I'm so bummed.

I'll leave this here instead: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dfit

I don't remember who submitted that but it still cracks me up.

Hahaha, wow.

Sometimes I wish it was easier to write sarcastically and have people know you were being sarcastic...

To be fair, I thought you might have been joking from your initial post, but you then posted again about being insecure straight away, this made me think you were dead serious and actually upset.

To be fair, I thought you might have been joking from your initial post, but you then posted again about being insecure straight away, this made me think you were dead serious and actually upset.

Oh yeah, that's because the description said people named "Laurel" have a tendency to repeat themselves...

But I think I failed...:facepalm:

No definition for mine, I'm so bummed.

I'll leave this here instead: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dfit

I don't remember who submitted that but it still cracks me up.

HAHAHAAA.

Anyway, there's not one for my username. There shouldn't be, as it's simply a portmanteau of two Coldplay songs. However, I did find plenty of defintions for Violet.

• 1 month later...