✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

guys, i know what my username means

Destrokk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, urban dictionary has my username meaning right: Wyrd That's why I chose the name.

I like it more when the dictionary talks bullshit about names, like Brent

"A name normaly given to the most caring, warm people in the world, these people will make you feel beautiful and always keep you smiling. Sexy 'almost mighty fine' beasts.

Its near imposible to not fall in love with a Brent."

Oh wait .... that's not bullshit :stunned:

or Kim "The only woman that will bring Chuck Norris to his knees

Chuck Norris does not kneel, he bows to Kim."

Brent

"A name normaly given to the most caring, warm people in the world, these people will make you feel beautiful and always keep you smiling. Sexy 'almost mighty fine' beasts.

Its near imposible to not fall in love with a Brent."

Awwwww

I love it

I love everyone

Coeurli is something I made up :|

It's made of the french word "coeur" (heart) and..well..."li". When you put "li" before "coeur", you get "licoeur", which doesn't mean anything, but is pronounced the same as "liqueur".

Anyway, it doesn't mean anything, it's just me being random :|

edit: I looked up my firstname, and, although there seems to be a debate on whether I'm a very nice, funny and creative girl or a naive or manipulating bitch, in most cases I'm hot and guys spend some great nights with me hehe :charming:

:|

LaurElizabeth is my first and middle name combined into one name. It's like Laurelizabeth orLaurElizabeth

Laurel

"The most gorgeous girl in the universe. All she ever asks out of anyone is to be loved. Once you meet her, you never want to leave her side. No other girl can compare to her unworldly beauty. An angel in disguise. A girl that won't let life slip away. A girl that will wake up early just to watch the sunrise, and stay up late just to see the moon and count the stars. She has an amazing personality, and is completely lovable. You would kill just to see her smile. Likes performing. Usually a dancer. A little insecure at times, but can be very confident. A girl that brings the party wherever she goes. Gets hurt easily, but doesn't show it. Also has a tedency to repeat herself. The reason you wake up in the morning. THE PERFECT GIRLFRIEND. A girl that will listen to your problems and makes you forget about all the bad in the world. Without her, life would be meaningless. Also known for her great fashion sense, and great taste in music. An amazing kisser. Loves the ocean. Completely unique, like her name. If you ever are lucky enough to come across a Laurel, hang on to her. Make her your bestfriend. And never let her go."

:nod:

^ hahaha, that entry sounds sooo like one submitted by a girl who is names Laurel!

as if a guy would ever write about a girl "A girl that will wake up early just to watch the sunrise. Also known for her great fashion sense. Loves the ocean."

but nice description anyway :wacky:

^ hahaha, that entry sounds sooo like one submitted by a girl who is names Laurel!

as if a guy would ever write about a girl "A girl that will wake up early just to watch the sunrise. Also known for her great fashion sense. Loves the ocean."

but nice description anyway :wacky:

But those things are very true of me. :laugh3:

Coeurli is something I made up :|

It's made of the french word "coeur" (heart) and..well..."li". When you put "li" before "coeur", you get "licoeur", which doesn't mean anything, but is pronounced the same as "liqueur".

Anyway, it doesn't mean anything, it's just me being random :|

I still think of it as 'Curly'.

Also, man oh man is that Urban Dictionary thing for "Laurel" funny

A girl that will wake up early just to watch the sunrise' date=' and stay up late just to see the moon and count the stars.[/quote']

That's mighty early, and rather late. Someone has:

a) bad sleep patterns and lives in the country

b) lives in the city, counts "one" and goes "WELL THAT'S DONE FOR THE NIGHT, thank fuck now I can sleep"

You would kill just to see her smile.

how disturbing

A little insecure at times, but can be very confident.

HOW CONTRADICTORY

Also has a tedency to repeat herself.

how cute and quirky of you

Also known for her great fashion sense, and great taste in music. An amazing kisser. Loves the ocean. Completely unique, like her name.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

wahahahahahahaha

yes

liking fashion, and music, being supposedly good at kissing, and liking the ocean, is "unique"

what a laugh

Great, you are making me feel insecure. At least I can be confident about my fashion sense and taste in music...and the fact that I am a good...kisser...well, I'm gonna go down to the beach and count the stars. I'll stay there all night and watch the sunrise, and I won't smile unless you kill that guy over there. That doesn't sound unique to you?

I found an accurate one for the first part of my username:

3. Editor

1. A person who edits, make changes to or proposes changes and helps maintain some sort of content.

2. The type of person who is going to publish this definition. *ahem!*

Editors are hilarious people when they ramble on about the day's politics.

quite true actually

now to make something up for my own name

I looked up my username and there's only an entry about twisted, right next to mind fuck :cheesy:

"Just what are you thinking up there in that twisted mind of yours when you look at me like that"?
Well now that fits perfectly :wideeyed:

Cyan

1. A color that lies between blue and green on Microsoft Paint. It's one of the blinding ones.

kat

The coolest kid to walk the earth, a sexy nerd. Guys fall head over heels for her. She loves guys with all her heart. She loves to dance and eat chocolate.

You know you love her, just admit it!

Term refering to the hottest woman in the room.

A: Dude, that chick is such a Kat!

B: Yeah, she's even got a Kat's ass!