✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alt-J Δ

shred

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God this band sucks. Like they have one good song and it's the only song they have where anything interesting actually happens musically, the rest is just like OMG LOOK HOW WEIRD AND DIFFERENT OUR SINGERS VOICE IS.

Understandable. You either love em or you hat em. I don't see anyone as being indifferent about them. I happen to love them. I saw them on Saturday. Tesselate was amazing and they played their whole album.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I also really really like the first album. It was love at first sight. I remember going through the iTunes previews and just going cool, cool, cool, awesome!

Really looking forward to the new album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to see them in Montreal, totally fond of Alt-J... Excited to hear Bloodflood part 2 also since Bloodflood is one of my favorite tracks on An Awesome Wave... Will they still play their old ones anyway?

Congrats on going to see them in Montreal :D I wish I could see them when they come to Philly. I don't see why they wouldn't play some of their old stuff, especially because Bloodflood Part 2 is a continuation of Bloodflood from the first album (well, most likely).

Awh how come aren't you going? I think the day after Montreal they stop in Philadelphia right? Or maybe just personal issues I guess :/?

Yeah you're right about the old songs playing at shows: I thought that the track listing for the album was the show set list that's why I got a little mixed up.

Can't wait for the new album. I'm going to see them in Wolverhampton on the day the album comes out so hopefully the album will have either leaked or been streamed by then so I'll know the songs :laugh3:

Not personal issues or anything, my mom just doesn't take me to concerts unless she likes the band's music too. :confused: Yup, November 12th is Montreal and they play Philly 2 days later. I'm so excited for Hunger Of The Pine tomorrow! :D

It'll definitely leak or we'll get to stream the songs before the official release date :)

I love it! I actually didn't mind Cyrus' sample.

It sounds quite different from their previous sound so it's interesting to see how their album will sound like on the whole. Looking forward to it. :P

• 2 weeks later...