✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jake Bugg

Ronnie O Sullivan

I do. I've got "Seen It All" (itunes single a while ago), which I really like. I'll have to check out his album further, but after a quick preview there are a few folkier sounding ones I quite like. Some are just a bit too country for me. He's got a lovely voice and a real talent for songwriting.

Didn't Chris tweet about him, like months ago, as a "song of the day" ? I remember cause I listened to his song and I liked it :D

I'm pretty sure the song was Lightning Bold.

:nod:

CM: songs of the day- lightening bolt by jake bugg. Myth by beach house. Sing for tomorrow by sneakbo

link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I'm obsessed with Jake bugg these days but his new song is a HUGE disappointment to me.

Gotta agree with you there. It's not necessarily the "song" that's disappointing for me, but rather his voice with the song. It's like the song was written for someone with Alex Turner's voice or something, and that just doesn't work for Jake Bugg's voice. But even besides that I find it kind of mediocre. Maybe I won't feel that way when I hear the new album though....

Gotta agree with you there. It's not necessarily the "song" that's disappointing for me, but rather his voice with the song. It's like the song was written for someone with Alex Turner's voice or something, and that just doesn't work for Jake Bugg's voice. But even besides that I find it kind of mediocre. Maybe I won't feel that way when I hear the new album though....

Have you seen the music video? He has a leather jacket and is using electric guitar, he's turning into alex turner :lol:.

I was disappointed with it though :(.