November 7, 201510 yr Any guesses ? Switzerland was the hint and here's another one to help: Look to the folklore there....
November 7, 201510 yr The only Swiss folklore that I recognize is dwarves... And as far as I can see that is not mentioned in any Coldplay songs... Uhhh... 'Till Kingdom Come?
November 7, 201510 yr None of the two. Think about the Swiss national saga and its hero...one Coldplay song contains a specific reference to it.
November 8, 201510 yr Come on folks, this is really an easy riddle at this point ! I would even dare to say this saga is somewhat common knowledge (at least in Europe), and one Coldplay song refers explicitly to it.
November 8, 201510 yr Clocks? Google had to help me a lot here I've never heard of the Swiss national saga I'm Canadian
November 9, 201510 yr I literally googled the Swiss national saga and then the name William Tell came up and then I read that Wikipedia page and he shot an apple off a persons head or something (don't quote me on it) So then a bell rang, because that's a pretty explicit lyric in clocks and I totally was oblivious to it.
November 9, 201510 yr And then I realized I knew the story of William Tell but never associated him with Switzerland
November 9, 201510 yr Ah cool ! Yes, that is correct indeed. Hey you're from Canada, but I'm really wondering why none of the Europeans here got it either... Your turn to post a riddle ! :D
November 9, 201510 yr Haha well... My clue is Slope ( and I'm pretty new to this thread so I have no clue if this has ever been done)
November 11, 201510 yr X&Y then ? I said sleeping sun because I thought of this lyric "climb up your mountain, nineteen and countin'" :D
November 12, 201510 yr Mmmmm not exactly but close! I figured this clue would get confused with X + y but uh slope and math that's as much as I'm giving you because then it'll be too easy [emoji23]
November 12, 201510 yr Mylo xyloto is correct. I mean y=mx+b (slope y intercept form) would've been another way to figure it out but I'll accept that!
Create an account or sign in to comment