✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

lol, me too! When you wrote that riddle Drunk came to my mind but my guess was up in Flames as he mentioned Flames in the song. And the first time I heard that song and that line I was like what??? because that day I wanted to hear something different to what I normally listen to. I couldn't believe I heard the word Coldplay in a song when I was trying no to listen to Coldplay for a moment.

Really? That's so funny!! I was so excited that Coldplay came up I like told all my friends and sing the lyric 10 times louder than anything else when it comes up. Also, ironically, I've seen Ed Sheeran live and he's sung that yet I haven't seen Coldplay live which makes me a little sad...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? That's so funny!! I was so excited that Coldplay came up I like told all my friends and sing the lyric 10 times louder than anything else when it comes up. Also, ironically, I've seen Ed Sheeran live and he's sung that yet I haven't seen Coldplay live which makes me a little sad...

Me neither :( hopefully with this new album we'll see them for the first time and we'll enjoy it so much!

As for that day in Coldplay history, they played at the Beacon Theatre in New York... So uh... Fix You?

Correct, they had a concert on that day. But it was not a normal one. Find out about it and tell me the song that jumps to your mind when you see what concert it was...