Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you're basically right, AMDB. I just checked, the Keane song Crystal Ball has the line "Everything I know is wrong" in it, which appears in The Hardest Part. (darn it, I don't know Keane discography at all :D)

But I'd think the song that beastwars alludes to is The Hardest Part then, not Low.

I think you're basically right, AMDB. I just checked, the Keane song Crystal Ball has the line "Everything I know is wrong" in it, which appears in The Hardest Part. (darn it, I don't know Keane discography at all :D)

But I'd think the song that beastwars alludes to is The Hardest Part then, not Low.

Yeah thats probably right!!

Keane is my second favorite band, but I still don't know their lyrics as well as I do Coldplay's, so I would have never thought of that Crystal Ball reference!

You're right. It's The Hardest Part ;)

Low was a good guessing, but in this case there are some little differences from the title track of Keane's third album ("All your ever wanted to be is living in perfect symmetry" vs "this life lived in perfect symmetrywhat I do that will be done to me")