Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought behind my two guesses:

Speed of Sound - "when we first started to see in Technicolor" made me think of Wizard of Oz and the video for SOS was shot on the same soundstage

Violet Hill - Life in Technicolor is from the same album and there's the line about "carnival of idiots" so "Intelligence was a wish" like, man i wish there were intelligent people in charge :P

thought behind my two guesses:

Speed of Sound - "when we first started to see in Technicolor" made me think of Wizard of Oz and the video for SOS was shot on the same soundstage

Violet Hill - Life in Technicolor is from the same album and there's the line about "carnival of idiots" so "Intelligence was a wish" like, man i wish there were intelligent people in charge :P

I didn't know that about the Wizard of Oz!

To solve my riddle, I would say follow the path you are on for your first guess...maybe it's made of yellow bricks[emoji14]

• Like 1

sorry, guys, it's been finals week for me :cold_sweat: but i will try to have a riddle up sometime tomorrow!

Thanks for letting us know. Very kind, considering how much stress you are under. First priority: Solve the riddles of finals. Second: Take good care of gourself! Then, challenge us with a riddle as hard as your finals were!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

maybe i'll post them later because actually the assignment was to design a "user profile" and i did one for Chris :joy:

How fun! Please do post!! When do you get your report card?

OK, folks, here is the new riddle:

you'll only get half of it if you Wonder...

What keeps going through my mind, but is probably not the answer, is the line from Speed of Sound, "if you don't try then you'll never know." So if you don't try, you can only wonder what you didn't get. But, I'm not seeing the connection to getting only half of it.