Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ETIAW either from underneath the rubble or heaven is in sight. 42; Those who are dead are j ust living in my head or You didn't get to heaven but you made it close were the things I cued in on.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Death and all his friends?

The songs are talking about death/dying and being in heaven.

And you called us friends in the riddle. [emoji16]

nice thinking, but unfortunately that was unintentional :P

here's another hint: take one word from each of the first two songs and a relative of a word from the third song

Or is swerve the word close to fell? The song I keep coming back to is Hypnotized, because it it talkes about Rusting in the Rubble, Falling Like the Rain, Lift to a Permanent High all seem connected to the phrases or words we are looking at.

Or is swerve the word close to fell? The song I keep coming back to is Hypnotized, because it it talkes about Rusting in the Rubble, Falling Like the Rain, Lift to a Permanent High all seem connected to the phrases or words we are looking at.

the first two words are words that are actually in the first two songs listed. one of them has been already posted but i won't say which :p the other one the line has been mentioned but the word itself has not

the third word is similar to a word you'll find in the third song and the line it comes from has also been briefly mentioned...