Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The book is most definitely Inheart, by Cornelia Funke, a German author, and it is part of a trilogy. The other 2 books are Inkdeath and InkSpell. My vote is that the song is Magic.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me?? I was so sure Magic made so much sense! What are you still doing up??

I was actually at my workplace all night !

Ghost Story, as reference to Ghosthunters.

Not Ghost Story. But Ghosthunters is a good lead:

You can find that song inside a Ghosthunters book (or shall I say you, you literally could find it there, three years ago)

Whoa! There are 4 Ghosthunters books. I am not sure where to start, and don't really want to look at them based on the titles, LOL! I also don't have time, so I am going to let someone else take the win from here...

Yes, indeed !

The lyrics to Midnight were hidden in a children's book by Cornelia Funke, Ghosthunters & The Bloodthirsty Baroness, in a library in Dublin back then.

I'm not familiar with Funke's childrens books, but her teen fantasy novel Inkheart is one of my favorite books. Love her writing style

Thanks for saving me @alisbe!! Never thought of the "literally" meaning where the lyrics were found! Very very clever, @I ran away!!

I was hoping you'd do a new riddle but after reading your post I think I need to make a new riddle. This is going to be hard because I have no idea :p

No, it'll work if you tell me the name of the character

It just dawned on me that you are not talking about Chris or the singer or character in the songs. You mean someone else, like a cartoon character or real person?

It just dawned on me that you are not talking about Chris or the singer or character in the songs. You mean someone else, like a cartoon character or real person?

Yes! to make it easier it's a cartoon character