Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might as well butt in this for a second and randomly guess Always in My Head. I'm not the best at these kinds of things.

good try, but not quite

the three words you're looking for will lead very directly to a song - in fact, i think once the first word is found it'll probably become apparent what the song is :P

One of the most famous works of a particular person has been published in English language on the very same day that an also very famous album containing an unlucky number was released. One half of that work's title will lead you to a Coldplay song that is on the same album as the song we are looking for. For the song we are looking for, however, you have to look into another work by the same creator.

My guess is that the famous author is Stiegg Larsson and the book is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, so the Coldplay song is Ink?? Since it is on Ghost Story, that means the song you are looking for is on Ghost Story? So his other works are The Girl who played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest and The Girl in the Spiders Web....my guess is our song is Trouble..." a spider's web and I'm caught in the middle?"

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

My guess is that the famous author is Stiegg Larsson and the book is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, so the Coldplay song is Ink?? Since it is on Ghost Story, that means the song you are looking for is on Ghost Story? So his other works are The Girl who played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest and The Girl in the Spiders Web....my guess is our song is Trouble..." a spider's web and I'm caught in the middle?"

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks for ruling that writer/book out.

I was in the middle of investigating that one. [emoji23]

• Like 1