Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well though process here, most high quality space photos are taken by Kepler. But uh... What does that have to do with anything?

But, one thing that is spacey is the Talk video, so that? (Actually almost all of X&Y is 'space rock' but whatever)

Ok, LOL Yeah Kepler not much to do with gravity hehe more planetary motion, if i remember correctly. And lol for X&Y as "space rock". I never thought of it that way but hey I agree ! :)

OK, now astronomy has gotten me to think out a really convoluted riddle. It may take a while or take combined efforts to guess it. Unless you guess it right away because you know what I'm talking about, but hopefully not. IF YOU KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY WHAT THE ANSWER IS (FOR EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN ME POST ABOUT THIS HERE ONCE SOME TIME AGO) PLEASE DON'T GIVE IT AWAY IMMEDIATELY. You can send me a PM and I will acknowledge you if you were the first to guess) This type of riddle may be unusual for this thread but I hope you will have fun on your journey to discovery :D

1. Start with a planet.

2. There is a short piece of classical music named after that planet. Listen to its second half closely. You will find a bell-like sounding melody in it, comprised of 4 notes.

3. There is a live recording of a Coldplay song in its early form in which the main riff is comprised of exactly these four notes. The riff has subsequently been modified on the studio version and does not correspond to that classical melody any more. Tell me the name of that Coldplay song.

• Like 2