Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

None of them. I really begin wondering if none of you really saw that video - it is the ONLY live version of the song in question. Clue: It is a B-sie from the AROBTTH Era played during the Parachutes Tour.

I fold. LOL Curious to hear which one it is, but very little chance I´d be able to guess it.

Yess ! Animals is correct !

The four-note melody this was all about, the initial riff of Animals, starts at 0:45 of this video:

Compare it to this bell-like melody in Saturn, which starts at 7:06 :

'Twas a fun riddle, hope you liked it too even if it was not straightforward !

• Like 1

At first I thought Viva la Vida because of the Bells but then I saw a better post:

Fix You?

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Duhhhhh, the organs! That makes SO much sense! this gotta be the answer. @anthamic's got this one downnnnn.

Why didn't I think of that before lol. That was soo obvious!

But the poster's question was really good. The answer was in plain sight, however he made us think to get to the answer that now seems very very obvious. Those are the best questions and I highly applaud the poster of the question for making this really good question. It's difficult to make those kinds of questions from the start.

• Like 1

At first I thought Viva la Vida because of the Bells but then I saw a better post:

Duhhhhh, the organs! That makes SO much sense! this gotta be the answer. @anthamic's got this one downnnnn.

Why didn't I think of that before lol. That was soo obvious!

But the poster's question was really good. The answer was in plain sight, however he made us think to get to the answer that now seems very very obvious. Those are the best questions and I highly applaud the poster of the question for making this really good question. It's difficult to make those kinds of questions from the start.

Thanks!