✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I Hate Dee Thread 2013

Destrokk

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that. :thinking:

EDIT: Ahhh I remember. I said when I first heard it, a lot of the songs sounded the same.

I like Radiohead, a lot, I just really like winding up Radiohead fans hahaha. But I wasn't even winding anyone up then!

Ahhh ok. I just had the impression you didn't like Radiohead much for some reason.

Maybe you'd say that because a decent portion of In Rainbows does sound the same, in fact if it was in that chatbox I'm pretty sure I said that, but it takes more then a few listens to split it up a bit. Dee was the one who rideeculously said that all their songs are easy to get as they just sound like synthy dance rock (Which was probably to wind us up).

hm

Just thought I'd make the thread worse.

Uh, I thought you knew they were joking, now it looks like they fooled you. Their responses were so half hearted and mellow dramatic, a real response would be like "What's this about? I thought you guys were friends?".

Don't tell me we need to use the Unfunny Jar again, I've had enough of those dark dark days

You've never listened to Radiohead?

I have, but not all their songs okay :snobby:

And most of the lyrics aren't really understandable anyway when you just listen :snobby:

I've tried several times getting into them but it hasn't really worked that much. :sad:

Uh, I thought you knew they were joking, now it looks like they fooled you. Their responses were so half hearted and mellow dramatic, a real response would be like "What's this about? I thought you guys were friends?".

This is so embarrasing :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: But i know i fooled one person and you all know who it is....

Don't tell me we need to use the Unfunny Jar again, I've had enough of those dark dark days

At least we have a lot of money thanks to me.

fangirls coming and hating on everyone for not being true fans

sigh, you guys weren't there during the years of the war.

:(

the older ones will remember. there was a time where the forum was much livelier and with a lot more people posting. I miss those days tbh.

ah well.

HEY new people, I am Marie, and I shall try to come back and post in here as much as I used to in my golden days :nice: