✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much do you really know about Coldplay?

Linus

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 points goes to Tash, 2 points goes to Coeurli and 1 point in this round goes to hvn.

Correct answer is Starfish

Question 11 will be given on Monday February 25th at 6pm GMT (London) / 1pm EST (New York) / (Feb. 26th) 2am CST (Beijing)

Q. 11

I don't know how much of a Coldplay question this is, but it was such a big part of the MX tour that I think it's worthy of a question.

What's the name of the person who invented the Xylobands?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

Top 3 was really fast again, and we had seven answers in seven minutes. :)

3 points goes to Tash again, 2 points goes to hvn and 1 point in this round goes to Coeurli.

Correct answer is Jason Regler

Question 12 will be given on Wednesday February 27th at 9pm GMT (London) / 4pm EST (New York) / (Feb. 28th) 5am CST (Beijing)

Reign Of Love is not a hidden track as it's called Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love

3 points goes to Tash, 2 points goes to lorepalma and 1 point in this round goes to James..

Correct answer is Life Is For Living (Everything's Not Lost), Til Kingdom Come (Track 13 on X&Y), Chinese Sleep Chant (Yes), The Escapist (Death And All His Friends)

Question 13 will be given on Friday March 1st at 4pm GMT (London) / 11am EST (New York) / (Mar. 2nd) 12:01am CST (Beijing)

Q. 13

It's time for a Viva La Vida tour question.

What is the name of the 9 track Live CD that was handed out to fans for free after every show towards the end of the Viva La Vida tour?

The question wasn't about the name of track #9 as some of you thought, it was about the name of the CD.

3 points goes to Tash, 2 points goes to hvn and 1 point in this round goes to kartingchris.

Correct answer is LeftRightLeftRightLeft

Question 14 will be given on Sunday March 3rd at 11am GMT (London) / 6am EST (New York) / 7pm CST (Beijing) (sorry Americans, question 15 will be USA prime time)

3 points goes to Tash who has now scored 81% of the maximum ammount of points after 14 questions, 2 points goes to jeremyy and 1 point in this round goes to Texasluvsjonny.

Correct answer is Safety E.P.

Question 15 will be given on Tuesday March 5th at 11pm GMT (London) / 6pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 6th) 7am CST (Beijing)

3 points goes to Tash who has now scored 81% of the maximum ammount of points after 14 questions, 2 points goes to jeremyy and 1 point in this round goes to Texasluvsjonny.

Correct answer is Safety E.P.

Question 15 will be given on Tuesday March 5th at 11pm GMT (London) / 6pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 6th) 7am CST (Beijing)

You're too late, I'm going to sleep :sleeping2:

Q. 15

Last year Coldplay released their second official Live DVD, which was recorded at Stade De France in Paris, France.

At what venue was their first DVD Live 2003 recorded?