✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much do you really know about Coldplay?

Linus

Q. 6

Strangely enough, I knew this before I'd learned who was who of Guy and Jonny... :p

Which song on the X&Y album was never played live on the Twisted Logic Tour?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tash, do you know EVERYTHING about Coldplay? :p

3 points goes too Tash for the 4th time, 2 points too filiprasmusson and the final 1 point is for Coeurli

Correct answer is Twisted Logic

Question 7 will be given on Sunday February 17th at 2:30pm GMT (London) / 9:30am EST (New York) / 10:30pm CST (Beijing)

Q. 7

I don't know if this is easy or hard, but two answers are required for maximum points.

What is the names of Coldplay's two London-based studios? (by that I mean located in the London area)

the first five answers was submitted within 2 minutes of the question being posted, and as usual...

...3 points goes too Tash who was just a few seconds quicker than Coeurli who gets 2 points again, and the 1 point in this round goes to hvn.

Correct answer for question 7 is the Bakery and the Beehive

Question 8 will be given on Tuesday February 19th at 5pm GMT (London) / 12:01pm EST (New York) / (Feb. 20th) 1am CST (Beijing)

Q. 8 Are there any hard questions I can ask? I don't know, but this one probably won't be

Charlie Brown didn't win a Grammy Award, but it's still my favorite song. In the intro of it, and also just before the outro starts, there is a strange noise being made by something. I've seen people refer too it as a "Chinese sound" on several occasions, though it's actually not Chinese at all. So what is that strange noise at the beginning of Charlie Brown?

It took a few minutes and in the end there was well over three correct answers

3 points goes to Coeurli, lorepalma gets 2 points and 1 point in this round goes to MorningGlory.

Correct answer for question 8 is that it is Chris' voice speeded up

Question 9 will be given on Thursday February 21st at 11pm GMT (London) / 6pm EST (New York) / (Feb. 22nd) 7am CST (Beijing)

Q. 9 As you all probably already know, Coldplay won their 8th Brit award last night, this one being for best British Live Act. Apart from that, they were also nominated for British single of the year, but failed to win.

In past years they've been nominated for Best British Single three times at the Brit Awards, but only won it once. With which single did Coldplay win that award?

Seems like that was a bad time to post...

3 points goes to hvn, 2 points goes to Tash and 1 point in this round goes to filiprasmusson.

Correct answer is Speed Of Sound

Question 10 will be given on Saturday February 23rd at 2pm GMT (London) / 9am EST (New York) / 10pm CST (Beijing)

It took a few minutes and in the end there was well over three correct answers

3 points goes to Coeurli, lorepalma gets 2 points and 1 point in this round goes to MorningGlory.

Correct answer for question 8 is that it is Chris' voice speeded up

Question 9 will be given on Thursday February 21st at 11pm GMT (London) / 6pm EST (New York) / (Feb. 22nd) 7am CST (Beijing)

yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssir

Seems like that was a bad time to post...

3 points goes to hvn, 2 points goes to Tash and 1 point in this round goes to filiprasmusson.

Correct answer is Speed Of Sound

Question 10 will be given on Saturday February 23rd at 2pm GMT (London) / 9am EST (New York) / 10pm CST (Beijing)

Wow... did I really beat Tash? Impossible! :p