✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much do you really know about Coldplay?

Linus

3 points goes to Coeurli, 2 points goes to Jayden and 1 point in this round goes to coldplaymom.

Correct answer is 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005 and 2011

Question 20 will be given on Sunday March 17th at 8pm GMT (London) / 3pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 18th) 4am CST (Beijing)

NO DAYLIGHTS SAVINGS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY SWITCHED, SO YOUR TIMEZONE MAY BE OFF, INCLUDING MY OWN...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question 20

Many years ago Chris recorded a short demo of a song which he called Spiderwebs. But what had the band named that song when it was complete and released?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

3 points goes to lorepalma, 2 points goes to Jayden and 1 point in this round goes to BiggerStronger.

Correct answer is Trouble

Question 21 will be given on Wednesday March 20th at 10pm GMT (London) / 5pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 21st) 6am CST (Beijing)

NO DAYLIGHTS SAVINGS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY SWITCHED

3 points goes to Coeurli, 2 points goes to Jayden and 1 point in this round goes to coldplaymom.

Correct answer is 2000, 2002, 2005 and 2011

Question 20 will be given on Sunday March 17th at 8pm GMT (London) / 3pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 18th) 4am CST (Beijing)

NO DAYLIGHTS SAVINGS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY SWITCHED, SO YOUR TIMEZONE MAY BE OFF, INCLUDING MY OWN...

It's important to get the facts right. Coldplay 1st played Glastonbury in 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC0ChGctls4

That's Jo Whiley narrating at 1:08. Guy also talks about it in one of their BBC documentaries. They were droped at 1 side of the field and had to traverse the whole field, carrying their own instruments, in the mud.

^ Ugh, right, I knew it!!!! I had a feeling they had come there before, but i didn't remember when exactly! I remembered they had to go through the field and i thought it was weird if it was in 2000.

Thanks for clarifying :)

I guess we got it wrong then :lol:

It's important to get the facts right. Coldplay 1st played Glastonbury in 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC0ChGctls4

That's Jo Whiley narrating at 1:08. Guy also talks about it in one of their BBC documentaries. They were droped at 1 side of the field and had to traverse the whole field, carrying their own instruments, in the mud.

oh sry, i missed that one :lol: i was wondering why everyone was saying 1999 :p

:thinking: wait, that means i loose :o and i'll have to look at that one again... :)

3 points goes to postcards, 2 points goes to hvn and 1 point in this round goes to BiggerStronger.

Correct answer is Will Champion

Question 22 will be given on Friday March 22nd at 3pm GMT (London) / 10am EST (New York) / 11pm CST (Beijing)

NO DAYLIGHTS SAVINGS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY SWITCHED

3 points goes to MorningGlory, 2 points goes to Coeurli and 1 point in this round goes to BiggerStronger.

Correct answer is simply X&Y (using Baudot Code)

Question 23 will be given on Wednesday March 27th at 8pm GMT (London) / 3pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 28th) 4am CST (Beijing)

Q.23 (I thought it was 9pm GMT, apparently it was 9pm my time (GMT +1), sorry...)

What is the real name of the painting on the Viva La Vida cover?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

3 points goes to BiggerStronger, 2 points goes to filiprasmusson and 1 point in this round goes to Clairounette.

Correct answer is La Liberté Guidant le Peuple / Liberty Leading the People

Q.24 has been postponed due to site updates