✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How much do you really know about Coldplay?

Linus

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 points goes to Tash again, 2 points goes to postcards and 1 point in this round goes to Reilly.

Correct answer is the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney

Question 16 will be given on Thursday March 7th at 7pm GMT (London) / 2pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 8th) 3am CST (Beijing)

got called out for work as one of our rental cars broke down, 20 minutes before the Q was due.... sorry :(

Question 16 will be given on Friday March 7th at 7pm GMT (London) / 2pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 8th) 3am CST (Beijing)

Q. 16

Matt McGinn has been on tour with Coldplay for over a decade, and a few years ago he wrote a biography about his time with the band. What is the name of that book?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

3 points goes to Tash once again, 2 points goes to Coeurli and 1 point in this round is a tie between postcards and Anchorman from coldplay.com.

Correct answer is Roadie - My Life On The Road With Coldplay

Question 17 will be given on Sunday March 10th at 4pm GMT (London) / 11am EST (New York) / (Mar. 11th) 12.01am CST (Beijing)

:lol::lol:

But even Anchorman is gonna have trouble beating Tash, me thinks :nod:

:nod:

it'll probably never happen again that he answers on of these questions so i had to take the opportunity when it occurred :p

:nod:

Haha Anchorman got a point! :awesome:

:awesome:

:nice:

:nice:

3 points goes to Tash once again, 2 points goes to Coeurli and 1 point in this round is a tie between postcards and Anchorman from coldplay.com.

Correct answer is Roadie - My Life On The Road With Coldplay

Question 17 will be given on Sunday March 10th at 4pm GMT (London) / 11am EST (New York) / (Mar. 11th) 12.01am CST (Beijing)

Thanx Linus, for making this game. :glasses: :laugh3: Fun!!

Awesome :awesome: Made my day!! In good company with the Anchorman from coldplay.com. :)

Q. 17

In the book which the previous question was about, you can read about Matt's first live "appearance" for Coldplay in the song Yellow.

At what location was the music video for the song Yellow recorded?

Reply by sending me a PM as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK!

3 points goes to BiggerStronger, 2 points goes to Tash and 1 point in this round goes to Coeurli

Correct answer is Studland Bay in Dorset, England

Question 18 will be given on Tuesday March 12th at 10pm GMT (London) / 5pm EST (New York) / (Mar. 13th) 6am CST (Beijing)

Damn it, I was going to get involved in the last question, but it was at 2AM in Australia :(

It's kinda half-and-half with the suitable times though more questions posted at unsuitable times than ones at more useful ones (keep in mind local time here is +3 Beijing). Tbh it looks like the times are all made to suit US and EU people at the same time so out of luck there - our timezone is rather far apart compared to those.

3 points goes to hvn again, 2 points goes to BiggerStronger and 1 point in this round goes to postcards.

Correct answer is Yellow

Question 19 will be given on Friday March 15th at 11am GMT (London) / 6am EST (New York) / 7pm CST (Beijing)

NO DAYLIGHTS SAVINGS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY SWITCHED, SO YOUR TIMEZONE MAY BE OFF...