✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I'm ok with this. I'm usually on Skype anyway. Alright with video chat. inb4 my interview is me in my pjs

The only thing is the video may be choppy + I cannot send any recording of myself because of my shitternet, someone else will have to do that.

The Hungry Games

I choked on my popcorn to giggle

IMO simply replying in one post takes all of the excitement out of it, it's not just the questions that make this whole idea it's the fact that it could all be done live and it shows the thoughts and the human side of the members on here, not just reading some words on a screen as we always do

IMO simply replying in one post takes all of the excitement out of it, it's not just the questions that make this whole idea it's the fact that it could all be done life and it shows the thoughts and the human side of the members on here, not just reading some words on a screen as we always do

That's the ideal. Though we can mix it up a bit when we get the chance for those who really want to take part. Video's/people who ask questions for others/regular posters get priority in going first.