✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need volunteers. Upon volunteering they should state what kind of interview they would prefer. Skype video, Skype voice, Msn, private message. Then I need somebody to explain how to record the voice or the video. Then I can do it.

I'm game, and probably skype. But how to record a live interview is beyond me. Just posting a video responding to questions is probably the easiest way.

I'd volunteer, but I have exams in the upcoming weeks.

Also, do we send questions, or do the interviewers ask their own questions?

People can start now with question suggestions. Absolutely anything. The person being interviewed can choose whether or not to answer, but hopefully they will explain why they don't answer, rather than just answering.

Video responses sounds good.

Hmm, I think maybe through pm.

I guess this means we don't need an interviewer as such. Should we send them through to one person who then puts them together and sends them all in one message to the person answering the questions, then it's easier to read and answer them without messing around? Or just send them straight through?

We should also set a time limited on when the first and last message can be sent.

Very hipster of you. You do realize, that type of thinking is popular now...

I've been like that since I was 3...but I'm not a 'hipster' :no: ...I'll watch and do and listen to popular things...but only if I really want to. I just don't want to be doing things because everyone else is doing them. Haha! ...What am I even saying? :facepalm:

I didn't watch it because I tend to shy away from things that everybody else is doing or watching or listening to...unless I don't know it's really popular when I start liking it...than it's fine.

And your favourite bands are Coldplay and Keane, right?

And your favourite bands are Coldplay and Keane, right?

Yeah...but Keane's not quite super well know in Colorado as they are in lots of places...most people I've talked to have no idea who they are. :shrug: Or they only know Somewhere Only We Know. :\ But Coldplay...I actually tried not to like them when I first heard them... :|

If you like an artist or a movie, you should just like them :nice: It sounds a bit silly to resist liking something (be it mainstream, or something a bit more obscure). And if you feel embarrassed or odd about liking something, well then you don't have to share it with everybody if you don't want to.

:shrug:

Mainstream has some good stuff. Outside the mainstream has some good stuff.

Mainstream has a lot of shit. Outside the mainstream has a lot of shit.

The only important thing with all that is that you choose personally which ones you like, ignoring where they fall in terms of genre, etc. That's all irrelevant. It can be annoying when really shit people like things that you also like, but it's worth it if you compare it to missing out on some really great music just to spite them. You lose out both ways and they stay shit.

Yeah, I'm gonna send them through to you when I get to about six or seven, and then I'll add a few myself. People can request for the questions to be anonymous if they want.

I will keep you posted on how far along we are.

Currently have two questions.