✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Link removed by Mod.

edit: oh my god

Ainslien, your link was removed due to linking to a video of a banned member. Please refrain from posting any links of banned members to prevent any violations of the forum rules. If you would like to share the link with other members, please do so via pm. Thanks.

Ainslien, your link was removed due to linking to a video of a banned member. Please refrain from posting any links of banned members to prevent any violations of the forum rules. If you would like to share the link with other members, please do so via pm. Thanks.

LOL.

gib link

seriously - why couldn't someone have just posted "you can't post nathan's video here because he is banned and that would be breaking the rules" etc BEFORE it was posted. i mean i highly doubt from that response that you decided within that hour after it was posted to baleet the content, seeing as everyone knew it was being posted, it was said that it was going to be posted. hell, perhaps even PMing ainsley beforehand. what would have been so unreasonable about that?

instead it was necessary to waste everyone's time and excitement in seeing their well-loved fellow ex-member again.

what a joke. yet people wonder why loungers are not taking mods seriously anymore and are leaving. i also don't give two shits if i get in trouble for posting my dissatisfaction publicly because everybody knows this already.

seriously - why couldn't someone have just posted "you can't post reilly's video here because he is banned and that would be breaking the rules" etc BEFORE it was posted. i mean i highly doubt from that response that you decided within that hour after it was posted to baleet the content, seeing as everyone knew it was being posted, it was said that it was going to be posted. hell, perhaps even PMing ainsley beforehand. what would have been so unreasonable about that?

instead it was necessary to waste everyone's time and excitement in seeing their well-loved fellow ex-member again.

what a joke. yet people wonder why loungers are not taking mods seriously anymore and are leaving. i also don't give two shits if i get in trouble for posting my dissatisfaction publicly because everybody knows this already.

it was nathan's vid by the way and i agree. it was just a short video nothing bad was said about anyone and i don't recall there being a rule about youtube videos from ex members.

oh and i have the link if people want it...

Corrected. Of note, apparently mods reserve discretion to take action against things not expressly mentioned in rules (reasonable enough). I get you guys obviously have a lot on your plate and do manage to handle what must be at least tens of spambots per day as well as juggling news and multimedia but it is seriously starting to be constant balls-up regarding The Lounge. Stahp.

If you could pass that link on Cyan Kat that would be lovely.

Guest LiquidSky
seriously - why couldn't someone have just posted "you can't post nathan's video here because he is banned and that would be breaking the rules" etc BEFORE it was posted. i mean i highly doubt from that response that you decided within that hour after it was posted to baleet the content, seeing as everyone knew it was being posted, it was said that it was going to be posted. hell, perhaps even PMing ainsley beforehand. what would have been so unreasonable about that?

I did tell you guys not to post a link when it was being discussed about Nathan doing one and I even told nick. I'm sorry. It doesn't just come from me...You can pm each other the link.

Why is that such a crime/violation of rules? It doesn't make any sense. I thought we were free to post anything on here without the need to censor ourselves and yet that's exactly what the mods are doing to us. Censoring us for posting nothing offensive.

Anywayyyyy, I'd like to see the video, too!

And I'm still accepting questions for Anthony. :nice:

I did tell you guys not to post a link when it was being discussed about Nathan doing one and I even told nick.

Really? I must have missed it, wasn't following thread closely.

I'm sorry. It doesn't just come from me...You can pm each other the link.

I figured as much.

I dunno, I guess I'm just having trouble dealing with being disappointed by the decisions made and other things. I appreciate that you are actually one of the few (if not only) mod(s) who actually try to talk to us without snarking.

Why is that such a crime/violation of rules? It doesn't make any sense. I thought we were free to post anything on here without the need to censor ourselves and yet that's exactly what the mods are doing to us. Censoring us for posting nothing offensive.
It's not at all regarding whether or not it was offensive. Even without seeing it, I feel confident saying that it probably wasn't offensive. That's not at all the point.

Shortly before the video was posted he made (yet another) account to post the video. It would take more time than I have on my break atm to tally all of the accounts that he's created since he was banned. It's like whack-a-mole on steroids.

And the method of viewing a potential interview with him was indeed discussed earlier in the thread (albeit briefly). So it's not like the decision to remove it was completely out of the blue. We certainly don't mind if it is PM'd, that's fine with us.

Viri is the only mod that's not an asshole.
I love you too Nick. Please have my baby.

Shortly before the video was posted he made (yet another) account to post the video.

Oh. So I assume that's moreso why. That kinda blows but I guess it makes sense in a way when I put on the modhat (I think my modhat is still rather loose in comparison tho)

Also HI CARRIE

How do you know who made the account? I don't know anything about technology but aren't there ways to change your IP so there is no link to you?

i'm guessing it's just deduction really. i mean they would have ip banned him at this stage.