✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers on tour - LP6

Right guys I was walking back from Sainsbury's this morning when I had a brilliant idea for when Coldplay go on their next tour.. Basically it's called 'Coldplayers on tour' - in every country that Coldplay gig, all of the Coldplayers that are going to that gig basically go together as one massive unit. It would be up to the Coldplayers in every country to determine what venue they all go to, meeting points etc. and I was thinking this could sprawl onto Twitter as well to get more people to go, with separate pages being run by a designated leader!

Here's an example of what it could be like and hopefully this will make sense:

Coldplayers in the UK, gig: London Emirates Stadium, 10th of June 2016. Meeting point: Arsenal tube station at 5.30pm

Coldplayers in Germany, gig: Allainz Arena, 17th of September 2016. Meeting point: Frottmaning U-Bahn station at 5.30pm

And so on. It would be awesome if we could get this going as a worldwide thing with every country that Coldplay gig having their own page! Let me know what you think :D

Fair point, just used that as an example. It would be up to the organisers for every country to determine which gig they all go to and meeting times.

So what do we all think good idea or not?

It might be a better idea to meet up the day before the concert. You can't just leave the queue and a meet up in the queue isn't really possible (since people won't arrive at the same time).

its a great idea, I still remember Wembley 2009 fondly.

With the difficulties of queueing, babysitters, and other unthought of barriers to meeting up - maybe you decide on a venue, what type of tickets, and a place to meet up inside.

then those who can travel to that venue can.

we can still have the who's going at the start of the thread for other events, then people who can't make that venue can still meet up with Coldplayers if they wish.

I'd love to do it but the most logical venue in the UK would be a London one. I'm not yet sure about the logistics of babysitting for 2 tinies & travel for a local event, let alone travelling down to London!!

Yeah obviously if we can get this going for other countries then someone who will designate themselves as the 'leader' if you like for the pre meet-up before the gig will determine everything. Gig date, venue, time of meet up, place of meet up, and to make sure that people don't get lost they could give each other numbers on private messages. I don't know, just an idea regardless :)

• 2 months later...