What should I do for my next adventure?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been tame lately. I'm just going to NYC tomorrow and not doing anything crazy. I want to save up and go from London to Beijing by train someday. We should do that?

I want to do something adventurous but can't think of anything on such a small budget right now. I've done most of the cheap stuff (couchsurfing, hitchhiking, biking)

I've been tame lately. I'm just going to NYC tomorrow and not doing anything crazy. I want to save up and go from London to Beijing by train someday. We should do that?

I want to do something adventurous but can't think of anything on such a small budget right now. I've done most of the cheap stuff (couchsurfing, hitchhiking, biking)

Amazing idea.

lol, are these some ideas of an imaginary novel, or you really think of its feasibility? I notice Beijing as the end stop, I could be a host to Co. fans visitors:). Haven't done any international travel from 2006 as to deal with other parts of life, by my memory and old experiences, Youth Hotel or any countable peer to peer residential places are suitable to college youth etc. Check it out online and make a sound plan.

I wish I can see Coldplay's Live one day in Beijing, but if not, then I may plan a trip to England, as I shall visit Stonehenge once this life time as some spiritual reading says~

When it is approaching, drop me a line. Here is a song for you and all the people who plan to come to Beijing one day: "北京欢迎你" 【Welcome to Beijing, as 2008 Olympic Theme Song】: http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/678.html

I am not on the board often, my English name is Nancy btw:) nice to see an old member here.