✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What should I do for my next adventure?

Matter-Eater Lad

I want to do something exciting, but I'll be broke from buying a car and I won't be free to do anything until December.

I thought about biking again, but I don't want to do it in the south and it'll be too cold up north.

Hitchhiking was kind of exciting, but harder than I thought and too much time wasted.

Couchsurfing was cool, but I'm not sure where to drive to? I'll only have maybe 400 to spend for gas and food.

http://www.helpx.net/ looks cool, but i don't know if people are only looking for foreign people to help, and usually they want someone who will stay for a few weeks. It'd be cool to go to Maine or the north east and work on a farm or ranch for a few weeks, but I doubt they'll have anything in December. I read a few of them are open all year.

I'd go to Canada or the west coast if it wasn't so much for a plane ticket. It's hard doing this with only 400 dollars.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come visit me.

cause flights are that cheap....

okay so the plan is; buy some crack and then sell it on at a profit. Turn that $400 into $4,000 with a little entrepreneurship.

I thought about spending a few thousand less on my car and doing a tour of the UK and as much of Europe as possible.

Sell yourself to the slave trade and see what exotic places that takes you.

Would you buy me first?

I thought about spending a few thousand less on my car and doing a tour of the UK and as much of Europe as possible.

Definitely. Don't overspend on a car. Just get something that won't break down and doesn't guzzle ridiculous amounts.

Then you and Emma get together. The sexual tension is killing me.