✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atlas release delayed until 6th September (8th Sept UK)

Tash

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that the reason the song is coming out in the U.S. and other countries first is because the Hunger Games is mainly a US movie/franchise that went global. Since its American-made and not UK-made, the US gets it first. I have no idea why everyone except the UK gets it first, though. Especially with a 2-day delay.

My theory Exactly. Rather pointless though since the second it goes live in the US it will be all over the web.

So here's another theory...or at least a daydream: maybe the guys will be in the US for the premiere and will need time to fly back to the UK for their official debut there, hence the two day difference.;)

Because it's more about the movie than the band I'm probably wrong but a girl can dream!:)

My theory Exactly. Rather pointless though since the second it goes live in the US it will be all over the web.

So here's another theory...or at least a daydream: maybe the guys will be in the US for the premiere and will need time to fly back to the UK for their official debut there, hence the two day difference.;)

Because it's more about the movie than the band I'm probably wrong but a girl can dream!:)

They want to make sure the song reaches #1 in the charts and it'll be easier in the UK if done two days later.

Also, the world premiere for Catching Fire will be in London this time, so it's not about localisation.