✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atlas release delayed until 6th September (8th Sept UK)

Tash

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>We've had to move Atlas' release date back a bit. It's now out 8 Sept in the UK, 6 Sept everywhere else. Sorry for the hold-up. A</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/statuses/370621470310801409">August 22, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell are they going to stop it leaking in the UK for two days? I mean it's just asking for a HELL of a lot of illegal downloads. Isn't it?

Disappointed.. :(

Yeah, I agree! In these days, I find this system of different release dates kinda dumb, it's really not acknowledging that there is an issue with illegal downloads.

Also, I think this may have to do with the Catching Fire soundtrack, well, the company/label handling it, more than Coldplay themselves ?

Yeah, I agree! In these days, I find this system of different release dates kinda dumb, it's really not acknowledging that there is an issue with illegal downloads.

Also, I think this may have to do with the Catching Fire soundtrack, well, the company/label handling it, more than Coldplay themselves ?

I think that too. Doesn't stop me being extremely upset that a British Band makes their own country wait two more days! Sorry gonna grouch about this because it feels like a slap in the face. :(