✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atlas release delayed until 6th September (8th Sept UK)

Tash

Maybe on Monday we will all wake up to a message saying that they are sorry that we were all expecting a new song this morning and for the delay and to make it up to us here is a free download of Famous Old Painters...

Hey, it could happen!

right...

right?

no?

awwwww...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty angry that they moved the date to another 2 weeks. I was so excited for the last few days. Maybe it will leak online before the 8th?

Imagine how it is for us in latin america. We had to deal with the crap when the MX tour was postponed with no future date (later on cancelled).... and then "THIS" little Kinder Surprise egg :dozey:

I had a lovely post about how record companies are living in the dark ages with having different release days and how fans who would pay to hear it on the 6 will now download for free.

Lost sales time

11 MORE DAYS!

Edit: For those of us not in the UK....

I'm in the UK.. supposedly 13 days to go.. But like Black Rose says, how can we NOT listen on 6th?! That would be wickedly unfair as the rest of the world discusses the song and we can't. So legally or illegally we will find a way to listen, if not download. I agree it's pretty silly marketing.