✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atlas release delayed until 6th September (8th Sept UK)

Tash

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:furious3: What? Dammit! Monday looks like Christmas on my calendar. I know it's coming, but what a freakin' letdown.

Today is stupid : (

:thumbsup:

Either way it's stupid. :angry:

:thumbsup: again. Why in the world would there be a 2-day delay? No sense whatsoever.

Thanks for the update girls.

Goes back to her 'self pity' party. :cry: Anyone need tissues? and cake?

hand_raising.jpg

And make it a rum cake please.

Now, it's T-minus 14 days, 7 hours and 30 minutes. ARRRGGHH!

My guess is, it will no leak now. They didn't give out a copy to the media and took the song back to the studio instead to work some more on it... Perfectionists much?)

Purely speculating, ofc.

it would be weird to put out a song and then call it back to change it, wouldn't it? it's not like a toyota car ;)

hmmff, in my great wishes they decided to put out some other songs they've written recently and make it an Atlas EP.

It was starting to seem like there was way too little promotion for a song that was supposed to come out in less then a week. I mean when you think about it we had the initial announcement and then... nothing. This makes a little more sense now. I think we have a chance of hearing a 30 second clip... a radio station vivit to debut the song... the normal build up to a single.

Maybe they feel like they have a huge hit on their hands and wanted to take a little more time to film a video, line up a few appearances... things like that.

Maybe they feel like they have a huge hit on their hands and wanted to take a little more time to film a video, line up a few appearances... things like that.

Yeah, or maybe they want it to chart well and are just thinking of a more strategic release date.

A video would be really cool though!

it would be weird to put out a song and then call it back to change it, wouldn't it? it's not like a toyota car ;)

hmmff, in my great wishes they decided to put out some other songs they've written recently and make it an Atlas EP.

Yeah i hope we get 2 more tracks.