✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ATLAS goes to OSCARS?

EC-JTR

While it is very probable that this CD is a fake, if it were to be real, it wouldn't mean that Atlas would even be nominated, to me it would only mean that a copy of Atlas was sent to the committee so that they may "consider" it as a potential nominee.

It would definitely be awesome, but I wouldn't get too excited for now.

While it is very probable that this CD is a fake, if it were to be real, it wouldn't mean that Atlas would even be nominated, to me it would only mean that a copy of Atlas was sent to the committee so that they may "consider" it as a potential nominee.

It would definitely be awesome, but I wouldn't get too excited for now.

why fake?

why fake?
On websites like ebay you may find a lot of fakes, mostly from people who like to make a lot of money out of something that isn't worth much without that fake characteristic.

Also, I wonder who would sell it. I mean, it would be someone in the industry who had access to it. While you can't trust everybody, I just think that in those spheres confidentiality is quite important, so I don't know if that many people would take a quite big risk for about 90$.

On websites like ebay you may find a lot of fakes, mostly from people who like to make a lot of money out of something that isn't worth much without that fake characteristic.

Also, I wonder who would sell it. I mean, it would be someone in the industry who had access to it. While you can't trust everybody, I just think that in those spheres confidentiality is quite important, so I don't know if that many people would take a quite big risk for about 90$.

Thanks Coeurli. I still have some doubts about the CD. Perhaps fake, perhaps not. But almost i dont loss my money on it... :)

It probably wouldn't be out of the question for the song to snag a nomination, if only because there are so few films that actually contain original songs.

It might be worth noting that the song Arcade Fire did for the first Hunger Games film didn't receive any notice from any sort of awards granting body. (but, it was an absolutely awesome song.)

• 3 weeks later...